15 Benefits of Bitter Pomegranate for the Skin and Recipe for Bitter Pomegranate Mask
Bitter melon is one of the most beneficial foods for the skin. In order to benefit from the benefits of bitter melon on the skin, potency pomegranate can be consumed regularly or a mask can be made with potency pomegranate.
What are the Benefits of Bitter Pomegranate for the Skin?
- Bitter melon is good for many skin problems. For example, it treats sunburns. It prevents harmful rays from the sun from damaging the skin. It heals boils, eczema, psoriasis and similar skin conditions. It removes skin blemishes. It is effective against deep skin infections. It removes acne.
- The content of bitter melon contains vitamins A and C. In addition, potency pomegranate is very rich in antioxidants. It prevents premature aging, plays a role in reducing acne and treating skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays and prevents it from being damaged.
- It is extremely beneficial to use potency pomegranate for wrinkles. Bitter melon strengthens the skin’s elastin and collagen tissue. It nourishes the skin with the vitamins and minerals it contains, rejuvenates, smoothes and restructures it.
- Bitter gourd makes the skin look more beautiful. Important components found in bitter melon extract repair the skin and regenerate skin cells.
- Bitter melon is a natural solution to acne and acne scars.
- Those who suffer from psoriasis can overcome this disease with potency pomegranate.
- Bitter melon refreshes the skin and eliminates skin damage with the antioxidants it contains. It supports the regeneration of the skin with vitamin E.
- Consuming bitter melon regularly gives the skin a radiant appearance. Those who want their skin to look brighter should not neglect to consume potency pomegranate.
- Potency pomegranate, which is a complete healing store, also heals wounds on the skin in a short time.
- Protects the skin from the damaging effect of sun rays.
- Bitter melon has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It supports skin health by cleaning the blood.
- If you have dry skin or recurrent psoriasis, you can apply potency pomegranate to your skin as a cream.
- It helps to quickly close open wounds on the skin.
- It positively affects the treatment process of skin rashes and burns.
- Helps treat eczema.
- Fights skin blemishes. A small amount of bitter melon oil is taken and applied to the area with the spots. This process is repeated daily, several times a day.
- Applying bitter melon oil to sunburns will help them heal faster.
It is stated in the book of Tam İlmihâl Seâdet-i Ebediyye:
(A very good medicine against ulcers in Mi, two (Pomegranate) are cut and put in a kilo of olive oil in a bottle. The bottle is left in the sun. A few weeks later, when hungry in the morning, drink a tablespoon and lie down motionless for an hour. Kudret pomegranate, [Momardika Charantia, Bolsanaple] It is an ivy, its flowers are small yellow, its leaves are like the leaves of a plane tree. Its fruit is like a green cucumber with a protruding top. Although it is white inside, it turns red when cut. The red seeds are stored and planted in May. This oil is also drunk for hemorrhoids. It is also applied to wounds on the skin.)
How is Kudret Pomegranate Applied to the Skin?
Bitter melon can be applied externally to the skin in case of skin problems. You can apply the essential oil mixed with olive oil to skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, wrinkles and acne scars every day.
How to Make Kudret Pomegranate Mask (Qudret Pomegranate Cream)?
- bitter melon
- ozonated coconut oil