18-week pregnant, 18-week-old baby in the womb where stops, 18 weeks, how many months, 18 weeks of gestation during the baby movement is felt, 18 weeks of pregnancy in the groin pain? The questions are the most curious questions of 18 weeks pregnant women. In this article you will find answers to all these questions. With 18 weeks of pregnancy, you and your baby will experience various changes. Here are the changes in the mother and baby in the eighteenth week;
What is the Height and Weight of the Baby in 18 Weeks of Pregnancy?Gynecologist Cem Ficicioglu Tells
In 18 weeks of pregnancy, the baby weighs 150 grams. The length is 15 to 16 inches.
How Are Maternal Candidates Changes in 18-Week Pregnancy?
- The 18-week pregnancy period is the week when the expectant mother gets the most weight. You should have gained 2.5 to 5 pounds since the beginning of your pregnancy. In the 18th week, the nausea of the mother is now gone, appetite has been opened and she can easily gain weight because she can eat comfortably.
- In the 18th week, you can see that you are pregnant from the outside as your belly becomes visible.
- This week of pregnancy, you may experience falls in blood sugar. Eat less and often to prevent blood sugar from falling.
- In the 18th week there is an increase in blood flow due to hormones in the body. Severe dizziness may occur during the 18th week of pregnancy due to the intense work of the heart.
- Mothers with excess weight during the period up to the 18th week of pregnancy may experience pregnancy cracks. Sesame or almond oil will be good for these cracks.
- This week of pregnancy, you may experience problems such as insomnia, difficulty sleeping.
- At the 18th week, the baby’s bones are developing and the calcium increases. Milk and dairy products should consume plenty of time, 2 cups of milk a day should take care to drink.
- In the 18th week of pregnancy, you may experience symptoms such as fatigue and weakness due to the increase in hormones and blood volume.
- During pregnancy, you may experience pubic pain due to stretching of the muscles and tissues that support the uterus in the 18th week.
- In 18 weeks of gestation, the blood flow to the baby in the womb accelerates, and the mother’s blood volume increases. As a result, the tension of the expectant mother may be very low. Low blood pressure can cause problems such as dizziness and nausea.
- In the 18th week, the center of gravity of the body depends on weight gain, even when performing daily routine, imbalances may occur, shaking, falling problems may be encountered.
18 Week Pregnancy What is the development of the baby?
- 18 weeks old baby in the womb, this week can sob, swallow, open and close the hands
- With the 18th week, the first faeces in the baby are called mecanium. In the 18th week of pregnancy, ni meconium ın, a substance containing digestive wastes and swallowed amniotic fluid, begins to accumulate in the baby’s intestines. The oily substance of this greenish-brownish color will be the first feces of your baby. However, it will collect the feces in the intestines and will be excreted by defecation after the baby is born.
- 18 weeks of pregnancy with the baby now makes his place in the womb and sleep there. With 18 weeks of pregnancy, the baby sleeps about two hours a day.
- The baby’s inner ear bones and nerves develop at 18 weeks of gestation.
- At the 18th week of the baby’s cartilage tissue, the bones were gradually hardened.
- The baby’s sense of taste also continues to develop during the 18th week of pregnancy.
- In the 18 weeks of pregnancy, if the baby is male, the prostate is completely formed, and the girl starts to develop the first egg cell in the ovaries and the uterus is formed.
18-Week Pregnancy Feels of Baby Movements?
When the baby’s movements will be felt, Obstetrician Ahmet Özgür Yeniel gives the following information; In fact, although the movement of the baby in the mother’s womb starts earlier, these movements are usually felt by the mother after the 20th week. However, women who have had previous pregnancy experience may begin to feel the baby’s movements earlier.
Is there sex in 18 weeks of pregnancy?
Yes, the sex of the 18-week-old can now be seen on ultrasound. However, if your baby’s position on the ultrasound does not appear in the sexual organ may not be determined gender.
18-Week Pregnancy Maternal Attention What?
- An 18-week pregnant woman should walk half an hour a day to have a healthy pregnancy.
- Take 2-3 liters of water per day, so drink 10-12 glasses of water. Drinking water prevents the reduction of the baby’s amniotic fluid and helps you to remove the edema.
- The harmful substances emitted from cigarette smoke should negatively affect the health of both mother and baby and should not smoke and stay away from the cigarette.
- Fruits and vegetables are fiber-rich foods. Feeding with fiber foods during pregnancy will prevent the formation of constipation hemorrhoids.
- Wear loose and cotton clothes, stay out of tight clothing.
Where Does 18-Week Baby Stands in Mothers’ Wife?
In the 18th week, your baby will stop at the place where he finds himself comfortable in the womb.
18 Week Pregnancy How Many Months?
- 18 weeks of pregnancy how many months? = 4 You are 6 days pregnant.
- 18 weeks 1 day of pregnancy how many months? = You are 7 days pregnant.
- 18 weeks 2 days of pregnancy how many months? = You are 8 days pregnant.
- 18 weeks 3 days of pregnancy how many months? = You are 9 days pregnant.
- 18 weeks 4 days of pregnancy how many months? = 4 Monthly 10 days pregnant.
- 18 weeks 5 days of pregnancy how many months? = You are 11 days pregnant.
- 18 weeks 6 days of pregnancy how many months? = You are 12 days pregnant.