2 Ways to Use Brass to Clean Skin
Rice is one of the most common daily foods in the world. A surprise is that they are also used for facial cleansers and home-made medicines. Many nutrients in rice are excellent for keeping your body healthy and preventing certain health problems.
In fact, your skin is one of the organs that can benefit the most from rice. As you know, your skin is very important for your overall health . So he deserves a lot of attention. Today you can learn two different applications to clean your skin and protect it from toxins and dirt.
Why is rice water good for your skin?
The water you use when cooking rice can be used for face cleaning. When boiling rice, compounds such as allantoin, ferulic acid and inositol are released. They serve as antioxidant and skin cell regenerators.
With these properties, the rice water removes contaminants from your pores, moisturizes your skin and prevents premature aging. Rice juice is also considered a hypoallergenic cleaner. Eliminates redness and irritations caused by common ailments such as rosacea and acne.
- Facial cleanser. As mentioned above, it is very useful to thoroughly clean the skin. It provides cleaning of pollutants which may turn into serious health problems.
- Toner. Naturally stimulates your skin, triggers development and increases blood flow. The result: soft skin.
- Moisturizer . To use rice water as a moisturizer, all you have to do is use it in your homemade facial masks. It goes well with every kind of material.
- Stain remover. It is perfect to equalize the tone of your skin and prevent negative effects such as sun exposure, hormonal changes, acne and aging.
Here are two simple recipes that you can prepare with rice. One uses ground rice as a peeling base to clean dead skin cells , and the other uses rice water to soften your skin and make it look perfect.
1. Face mask
- 1/2 cup of rice (75 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- If your skin is too dry, 1 teaspoon honey (7.5 g)
- A few drops of lemon juice if you have a very oily skin
- Oat , avocado or other ingredients you want to add
- Boil the broth and add the rice. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Filter the water into a separate container (preferably a glass jar) and store in a refrigerator.
- Then mix the rice with honey, lemon juice and other ingredients.
- Apply the mask to your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the mask.
- It is recommended that you use this mask at least twice a week.
2. Juice with facial cleanser
Take the rice water you bought in the first recipe and put in the refrigerator, soak a cotton ball and apply it to your face. It’s great after washing your face before you put on your make-up in the morning or before going to bed.
You can also use rice water to rinse the face mask and increase its effect. Make sure to thoroughly wash your face with water and dry with a clean towel. Nutrients from rice are quickly absorbed in your skin.