4 Homemade Medicines for Pimple on the Nose
The acne on the nose looks very ugly, and unfortunately, they are very noticeable because they are in the middle of your face. In some people, a lot of acne on the nose, and they can not find a natural way to get rid of acne.
If you are this, continue reading. Learn how to prevent and cure pimples in the nose with these simple and natural homemade medicines. Try these medicines and have a beautiful, flawless skin!
Why take out pimples on the nose?
The main causes of pimples in the nose can be listed as follows:
- Poor nutrition
- Hormonal changes
- Poor hygiene
- Genetic factors
Below are some medicines you can do at home. Try them and add them to your personal beauty routine.
Remedies for acne in the nose
1. Rosemary chamomile vapor
Our first natural treatment is to clean the acne in the nose using a steam buhar bath İlk . With this, you prepare a medical mixture and use the vapor to open the pores. In this way, the medical components of the plants directly access your skin.
Chamomile is antiinflammatory, rosemary can eliminate infections ; when used together, they make an effective steam bath. It’s a good idea to do this steam bath once a week.
- 5 glasses of water (1 liter)
- 2 tablespoons dry rosemary (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of dry daisy flower (30 g)
- First of all, put the water on the fire and bring it to the boiling point.
- Let the grass cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and bring your face closer to water. Don’t get too close and be careful not to burn yourself!
- Cover a towel over your head to keep the steam directly on the nose.
- Allow the steam to run on your skin for 2 to 5 minutes.
2. Cleansing dead skin cells with carbonate and coconut oil
After opening your pores with a steam bath, you are in a perfect condition to thoroughly clean your skin and remove dead cells .
For this, we recommend that you prepare a mixture with just the right amount of carbonate and coconut oil . Coconut oil nourishes and moisturizes your skin and prevents the acne from bursting.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (15 ml)
- 1 teaspoon carbonate (3 g)
- Mix the ingredients until the paste is thick.
- Apply the paste to your nose while your skin is moist and gently massaging it. You can apply it to your entire face if you want.
- Rinse your skin with water to stop the application .
3. Aloe vera gel and tea tree oil
If you want to moisturize your nose without oiling, you can use the aloe vera gel to protect the moisture of the skin and help to improve stains . Tea tree oil is also antibacterial will help prevent the reappearance of acne in your nose.
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel (45 g)
- 6 drops of tea tree essential oil
- Mix the ingredients and store them in an airtight container.
- Apply to your face and avoid contact with your eyes.
4. Coal and clay mask
For pimples in the nose, you need materials that will absorb and remove dirt from your pores. There are two natural detoxifying agents that are perfect for this: Coal and clay.
Clay absorbs toxins due to its mineral content. Charcoal is a powerful cleanser and thanks to its grainy texture it acts as an exfoliant. Together they form an extraordinary anti-acne mask.
- 1 tablespoon green or white clay (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon charcoal prepared for cosmetic use (5 g)
- 3 tablespoons of water (45 ml)
- First, mix the three ingredients; but use a glass, ceramic or wooden container.
- You must obtain a easily spreadable paste that is not too wet or too dry.
- Apply the mask to your nose and leave for 15 minutes or until it is dry.
- Rinse and moisturize your skin to terminate the application.