What are the Benefits of Coffee Honey Lemon Mask, How is it applied?
Skin masks made using lemon and coffee are the most popular skin care masks of recent times. The lemon and coffee mask we will report below; It purifies your skin from dead cells, removes acne, purifies the skin from excess oil and provides moisture balance.
Coffee And Lemon Mask 1. Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Turkish Coffee
- 1.5 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
To prepare this mask, mix the ingredients well in a glass bowl. Then apply it to your face and neck area and leave it for 5 minutes. Take care to apply the mask from the bottom up. After the waiting period is over, rinse and moisturize your face.
Coffee Lemon Mask 2. Recipe
- ½ tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon of Turkish coffee
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of strained honey
Mix all the ingredients well in a glass bowl. Apply this mixture all over your cleansed neck and face. After waiting for 5 minutes, clean your skin with cold. You can apply the coffee lemon mask 1-2 times a week. Even you will be surprised at the improvement in your skin after a few applications.
With the regular use of the coffee lemon mask, the formation of blackheads is prevented. At the same time, the skin is deeply cleaned, moisturized, blood circulation increases and you can have a smooth skin.
3. Recipe of Skin Peeling with Coffee and Lemon
Coffee and lemon peeling is a natural recipe that helps deep clean the skin. With this peeling, make-up residues, dead skin, dirt and oils are removed from the skin. Thus, it is possible to have a refreshed and healthy skin.
- 1 tablespoon of Turkish coffee
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
First, wash the lemon and grate the rind. Then mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl. Apply the mixture you prepared on your face by rubbing as if you are exfoliating.
Coffee And Lemon Mask 4. Recipe
- 2 teaspoons of Turkish coffee grounds (remaining after drinking your coffee)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice (do not add this if your skin is very sensitive)
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- milk until creamy
First, mix cocoa, Turkish coffee and some milk well. Add lemon juice and honey and mix again. If the mask you prepared is darker than the cream consistency, you can add a little more milk. After cleaning your skin well, apply the mask to your face with your hand or with the help of a brush. Let stand for 10 minutes. Then rinse your face with plenty of water. Note that you should not apply this mask more often than once a week.