Tea tree oil is an extremely beneficial oil for the skin obtained from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant. It removes pimples on the skin, is good for eczema, eliminates blemishes and black spots on the skin, moisturizes the skin and makes it look smooth. You can buy tea tree oil from cosmetologists or herbalists.
What Are The Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil For The Skin?
- It makes the skin bright and smooth. It revitalizes the skin and gives a natural beauty. It adds softness and radiance to the skin.
- Tea tree oil is a natural remedy for acne breakouts. It is very useful to apply to acne areas. Adding a different oil to tea tree oil does not need to be thinned. Take a small amount of this oil and apply it on the acne with the help of a cotton swab, and repeat this in the morning and evening. It will dry and extinguish pimples.
- Tea tree oil helps to even out skin tone.
- In insect and bee bites and fly bites, a little tea tree oil should be dripped and rubbed into that area. Because this oil has antiseptic properties. It is good for pain and ache, it is effective against microbes.
- It keeps the skin moist throughout the day.
- It is beneficial for inflammations on the skin. For him, dermatologists also provide advice on the use of tea tree oil.
- If you have oily skin type and use this oil regularly, the oil ratio of your skin will be balanced.
- It can also be used safely on sensitive skin.
- It gives the skin smoothness, purifies from dirt and dead skin.
- It is healing to boils. If it is applied on new boils, it treats them without giving them a chance to mature.
- It prevents skin infections, heals existing infections.
- It does not remove the natural oil from the skin. On the contrary, it regulates the moisture / pH level of the skin. It enhances the appearance of the skin and while doing all these, it does not cause problems such as irritation and wear.
- If you have bruises on your body caused by bumps, it is recommended to mix tea tree oil with olive oil and apply it to those parts. It will speed up the healing process.
- It helps to get rid of eczema, psoriasis and similar skin ailments.
- It plays a major role in healing burns, wounds and cut marks. Meanwhile, it also prevents inflammation.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil on the Face?
Pure tea tree oil has an extremely thick consistency. There is not enough information that it will harm the skin if used alone. However, it is better to dilute it with another oil before application. Water can also be used for this. Or a carrier oil such as almond, coconut or olive oil can be used. For example, you can add a few drops of tea tree oil to 1 teaspoon of olive oil and apply it to your face several times a week.
Recipe for Face Mask with Tea Tree Oil by Beauty Expert Suna Dumankaya
Mix 2 tablespoons of water, 3 tablespoons of oats, half ripe avocado, 1 drop of lemon oil, 1 teaspoon of milk and 3 drops of tea tree oil. The prepared mixture is applied gently to the skin. It is kept on the skin for an average of 10 minutes and cleaned by rubbing. This powerful formula will exfoliate the skin and purify the skin from the dead skin layer. Then, a moisturizing cream is applied according to the skin type.
Face Mask Recipe for Oily Skin with Tea Tree Oil by Beauty Expert Suna Dumankaya
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of clay
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- 4 drops of tea tree oil
- A pinch of rosemary
- A pinch of green tea
Green tea and rosemary are boiled in water. All of the ingredients other than these are mixed in a bowl. A towel is held over the steam of the brewed water and the face area is wiped with this towel. Then the prepared mask is applied. It is left for 20 minutes and washed. It is recommended to do this once a week.