Are Cattle Marrow Hair Mask Users Satisfied? Cattle Marrow Hair Cured
Hair marrow is a very useful substance for hair, a wonderful substance that nourishes, binds and prevents hair loss. In this article, we will explain the bone marrow and hair mask recipes and the benefits of this mask to the hair given by the famous TV specialist Suna Dumankaya in the famous television program Zahide Yetiş. Cattle marrow hair mask users are very satisfied with this mask reported.
What are the Benefits of Beef Marrow to the Hair?
- Bovine marrow regenerates and repairs the scalp thanks to its cell regenerating feature.
- Cattle marrow nourishes the hair follicles, strengthens the hair and helps to grow new hair.
- Due to its rich content of vitamins and minerals, it plays an important role in the rapid growth of hair.
- The hair marrow mask is also very useful for dry hair. Prevents drying of hair with intense moisturizing properties.
- Another benefit of the hair marrow is to stop hair loss and make the hair thicker and to create new hair.
The Beef Marrow Hair Mask from the Beautician Suna Dumankaya
- 75 g. beef marrow (available from the butcher)
Alcohol (available at the pharmacy)
- Pine terenbentin (available from the actor)
Preparation: Cook 75 grams of beef marrow in water and put into the mortar without water. Add enough alcohol and a teaspoon of glass turpentine to beat it and beat to the consistency of ointment. Then massage it as long as it takes to dye your hair bottoms. Then stretch film, wrap the hot towel on it and leave for an hour. Then wash your hair with a suitable herbal shampoo.
Hair Mask with Buttonhole 2. Recipe (from the TV Program with Zahide Yetiş)
- Bone marrow
- Mineral Water
Preparation: Put the bone marrow in the pot, add milk, then add mineral water and add 2-3 drops of lemon. Grate the lemon peel and fold into it. Then add 6-7 leaves of mint leaf. Beat with whisk. Lightly heat on the stove. Let it warm. Apply this mask to your hair when warm. Wash your hair after half an hour.
Beef Marrow Hair Mask Description 3. Description
- 150 g. Cattle marrow (Cattle marrow is taken from the butcher.
- 1 cup of water,
15 drops of sweet almond oil
- Lavender oil (You can drip 2-3 drops to make the mask smell beautiful)
- Stretch film.
Description of the Cattle Marrow Hair Mask
- 150 gr in a small pot, put the beef marrow from the butcher, add 1 cup of water and boil for 10 minutes on low heat. Allow to warm after boiling.
- Strain this water into the other pot with strainer after it has been warmed. Now we’re done with the buttonhole, we need water. However, you can throw the marrow out to animals like hungry dogs.
- Add the above-mentioned oils into the marrow water and mix well.
- Mix the prepared mixture thoroughly by combing the bottom of the hair. Then wrap your head with stretch film. Stretch film not only prevents the marrow from dropping on the ground and polluting the house, while the stretch film maintains the heat and allows this cure to care your hair more effectively. Leave it in your hair for at least 1 hour. However, do not wait more than 2 hours.