What are the Benefits of Banana Peel for the Skin?
After eating a banana, most of us throw away the banana peels. Don’t throw away the banana peel anymore! Banana peels are an incomparable beauty ingredient; It removes spots on the skin, whitens darkened skin, dries acne, moisturizes and cares for the skin.
Banana peels can also be used for skin care. Banana peels are rich in vitamins and minerals. They contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, iron, potassium and zinc. These nutrients fight acne and reduce skin inflammation. They also help in restoring the skin’s natural glow.
Banana Peel Mask Recipe
- 1 banana peel
- half carrot
- 4 tablespoons of milk.
Cut the banana peel small. Thinly slice half the carrot. Put the banana peel and carrot in a bowl. Add 4 tablespoons of milk in it. Pass this mixture through the blender or the robot. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Wait for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
Benefits of Banana Peel for Skin
The skin may darken over time due to sunbathing, accumulation of dead cells on the skin, excessive consumption of fast food, solarium habits, etc. You can use banana peel to whiten darkened skin. Banana peel is a great skin whitener.
To whiten blackened skin with a banana peel, you will need 1 banana peel, ½ cup of oatmeal and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Soak the oatmeal in water overnight. Slice the banana peel into small pieces. Run all three ingredients through a robot or blender, mix well and apply on your face.
- Allow to dry partially after 15 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water and repeat once a week
- After making this mask, you will notice that your skin is instantly brightened due to the potassium in the banana peel.
The antioxidants and minerals found in the banana peel are very effective in getting rid of acne. Gently rubbing the inner part of the banana peel on your pimples will soothe them, reduce inflammation and make them disappear.
- Gently massage the pimples for 15 minutes with the inside of the banana peel.
- Allow it to dry for another 10 minutes after massaging.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice a day every day and say goodbye to pesky acne forever!
Psoriasis is a very common skin condition. Banana peel can cure psoriasis.
- Massaging the inner part of the banana peel to the areas with psoriasis wounds at regular intervals, for example, continuing this application in the morning and evening will play an effective role in the removal of psoriasis.
Helps Treat Oily Skin
Oily skin is a common problem for many people. Banana peel restores the moisture balance of the skin and prevents oiliness.
- Cut 1 banana peel into small pieces. Add half a teaspoon of baking soda and 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Blend in a blender until you get a soft paste
- Apply the paste on your face for 2-5 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water
- Baking soda absorbs excess oil that clogs the pores on the skin and makes your skin fresh.
Repairs Skin Irritation
Banana peel can also be used to relieve skin irritation such as insect bites and insect bites. The acids and minerals in the bark will help relieve pain and relieve itching. In addition, the fatty acids in the banana peel also reduce redness, swelling and scarring. For this, you can rub the inner part of the banana peel on the irritated area.
Relieves Facial Swelling, Edema
Swelling and edema occur on the face due to various reasons. You can use the banana peel to reduce edema. Cut the peel of 1 banana small. Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric and 3 teaspoons of water and pass it through a blender or robot. Leave this mixture on your face for 15 minutes and wash with water. Turmeric and its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties soothe the skin and remove edema.
Removes Under Eye Bags
Cucumber removes under-eye bags, puffiness in the eyes. Banana peel can also be used for this purpose. Slice the banana peels and put them in the freezer. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Put it on your cold banana peels, eyelids and under the eyes and leave for 20 minutes.