Black Mask Activated Carbon Mask What is it?
The charcoal mask is one of the most popular face masks of recent times. However, the coal in the name of this mask is not the coal that we burn in the stove or use in the barbecue. Other names of charcoal mask are “black mask” and “carbon mask”, “active carbon mask”.
The coal used in the coal mask is activated charcoal, also known as activated carbon. Activated carbon (activated charcoal) is a medicinal substance. This material is produced in the laboratory. Also activated charcoal is not found in nature. Activated charcoal used in coal mask, coconut shell, bamboo, wood, nutshell substances such as high temperature is formed by the use of laboratory conditions. The “activated charcoal için you can use to make a charcoal mask can be obtained from pharmacies or online. However, it will be safer to buy from the pharmacy.
If you wish to make charcoal masks, you can make recipes of charcoal masks that we will declare below, or you can buy charcoal masks from pharmacies and cosmetics ready.
What are the Benefits of Coal Mask to the Skin and Face?
- Deeply cleanses the skin, attracts bacteria and toxins from the skin like a magnet.
- The charcoal mask peels the skin away from dead cells and promotes new healthy cells.
- If you are suffering from enlarged pores, the charcoal mask will catch up with you. Regular use of the charcoal mask will tighten your pores.
- Removes excess oil from the skin, adheres to the appearance of the skin, fixes the problem of glare.
- Eliminates sagging due to aging and excess weight.
- The charcoal mask that purifies the skin from dead skin allows you to get rid of black spots and tightens your skin
- Sun rays, air pollution, cold weather, acne may cause skin spots due to various factors. The charcoal mask is also effective in getting rid of blemishes on the skin.
- The charcoal mask balances the skin’s oil level. This feature contributes to the deep cleansing of oily skin.
- The charcoal mask removes impurities from the skin in a short period of time and allows the pores to breathe.
- It plays an effective role in getting rid of bags under the eyes.
- The charcoal mask cleans pores and dries acne and prevents acne formation.
- The charcoal mask can be applied not only to the face but also to décolleté, hand and neck. Thus, it also maintains these regions.
- The charcoal mask removes the tone differences in the skin and provides a smooth appearance.
- The charcoal mask helps to remove marks on the skin, such as acne scars.
- The charcoal mask nourishes, moisturizes the skin and provides a healthy skin.
How to make a coal mask? 1. Description
- 1 teaspoon of activated carbon
- 1 teaspoon of honey or 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoons of water
Preparation: Mix all ingredients and apply to your skin. Wait 10 minutes and wash your skin with water.
How to make a coal mask? 2. Description
- 1/2 teaspoon activated carbon (available from the pharmacy)
- 1/2 teaspoon bentonite clay
1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil (may be molten or soft)
- 1/4 teaspoon carbonate
- 1 teaspoon of water
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. However, do not use metal containers for this. Apply this mask to your face and leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse with water. Make sure that this mask does not splash on your clothing, as it may cause staining on the dress.
When to use the charcoal mask?
Although a charcoal mask is a very useful mask, doing this mask every day can damage our skin. Therefore, it is recommended to use the charcoal mask once a week. You can only use it twice a week if you have oily skin.
If you are sensitive to your skin and suspect that the charcoal mask may cause allergies on your face, you can perform an allergy test before using the charcoal mask. After you prepare the mask for this face before applying this mask on the inside of your wrist a little bit of this mask. If you experience swelling, redness, itching, etc. in the area you are driving within 1 hour, this mask is not suitable for you.