Carob; It is a kind of tree growing in the Mediterranean region. The dust of this fruit is removed and the carob powder is obtained. This powder; It is rich in vitamin A, B, D and E and contains many minerals such as magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and protein. In this respect, carob powder; has been known as a source of healing since the past. The price of carob powder varies between 28-40 TL.
Benefits of Carob Powder
- Carob powder; strengthens the stomach.
- Carob powder; It strengthens the digestive system.
- Carob powder; it prevents the formation of allergies and the formation of many viruses: the reason is that gallic acids found in the carob have an anisotropic effect on the virus and bacteria in the body.
- Carob powder; protects the liver: as a result of research by experts; carob powder was found to be good for liver health.
- Carob powder; also effective for sexual power: Carob powder increases the number of sperm in men. People who are allergic to cocoa can use carob powder.
- Carob powder; good for stomach pains.
- Carob powder; Reduces indigestion.
- Carob powder; Reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Carob powder; protects the body against diseases in winter: Vitamins and minerals in your carob protect the body and heals the existing diseases.
- Calcium in carob; good for bone health and bone resorption.
- Due to its low sugar content, it is less calorie and useful in weight control.
- Carob powder; When coffee is consumed by people who consume too much coffee, they suppress what they want.
- Goat Horn Powder; It can be used instead of sugar to prevent sugar consumption.
- Carob powder; Good for intestinal and liver health, prevents diarrhea.
- Carob powder; gives energy.
- Carob powder; Increases appetite.
- It gives the body the energy it needs.
- Carob powder; Prevents anemia.
- Carob powder; It strengthens the nervous system with its antioxidant properties.
- Carob powder; Helps to prolong the height of children in the period of development.
Where is Carob Powder Used?
- You can consume carob powder by adding pastry and pastry.
- You can add the carob powder to the aramo.
- Carob cocoa resembles cocoa powder can be used wherever used. (Cakes, cookies and sweets)
- Carob powder can be eaten instead of sugar thanks to its sweet taste.
- Carob powder; Can be used instead of coffee.
- Carob particles can be used in place of chocolate to drop cakes and cookies.
How to Consume Carob Powder?
You can add the carob powder into the fluids you consume.
Carob powder; in the treatment of various diseases can be consumed dry or with water.
Can the Carob Powder Be Drank in Milk?
Carob powder; milk can be consumed and consumed, there is no harm.
How to make Carob Powder?
Powdering the carob at home; drying, forging, grinding and roasting is difficult as it requires. For this reason; You can buy carob powder.
Where to Buy and How to Use Carob Powder
Carob can be obtained from the big market or actives. Also available on the internet. But it is safer to buy from a reliable known place. Today, carob dust is also fraudulent.
Does Carob Powder Remove Weight?
1 tablespoon an average of 10 grams of carob is 22 kilos calories. Although it is less calorie than sugar, it has a high nutritional value so it is preferred by the people in the diet.
Does the Locust Weaken the Powder?
It helps weakening of chocolate and sugar in people with weight problems.
Does the Carob Lengthen the Powder?
The height is generally extended to 16-20 years of age. This period consumed between carob powder; contribute to neck elongation. There are some carob cures for this.
Recipe for recipe cure with carob powder:
- 10 g (8 teaspoons) of royal jelly
- 2 teaspoons pollen
- 3 almonds
- 3 gram ginseng
- 5 gram (2 teaspoons) galangal powder
- 3 grams of propolis
- 5 grams (2 teaspoons) of black grape seed
- 5 grams (2 teaspoons) of carob powder
- 3 gram poy spice
- 50 gram pure flower honey
- 100 grams of carob molasses
Mix all ingredients. This cure should be consumed as 2 teaspoons on an empty stomach each day.