Causes of low FSH during pregnancy are reductions in hormone levels due to a condition in the pituitary gland. FSH hormone values are important hormones that affect having a child and being low or high is quite effective on pregnancy. The FSH hormone, which works in connection with the pituitary gland, has an effect during menstrual periods and ovulation periods and is necessary in order to ensure placenta formation during pregnancy.
Constant feeling of hunger and excessive stress in women during pregnancy FSH hormone low
There are problems related to . FSH hormone lows;
- In this situation, which is experienced by being very weak or due to problems in the pituitary glands, it may be the absence of eggs and sperm.
- People who are very weak need to be treated to return to their own weight.
- Excessive weight loss due to low FSH may indicate that there is a risk of ovarian cancer.
FSH Values That Must Be to Get Pregnant
FSH shows the level of sexual organs in women and men in working condition and therefore in the tests carried out Whatever FSH hormone is pregnant stay question can be answered as follows;
- FSH hormone value less than 10 units indicates that the value is normal. In this case, the pregnancy rate will be quite high.
- FSH hormone value higher than 10 units jeopardizes the state of conception and weakens the chance of conception.
How to Lower FSH High Values?
FSH hormone height is associated with a decrease in ovarian reserves with age and there is no return. As the age advances, women’s egg quality deteriorates and their number decreases and this situation cannot be corrected with medications and treatments. Pregnancy should be obtained by trying to prevent the increase of the value instead of the treatment method that should be done in order to decrease the fsh high values associated with age.