You must have a thick and healthy uterus in order to have a normal menstrual cycle and conceive. The thickness of the uterus should be at least 8 mm in order for the fetus to successfully attach to the uterus. Uterine volume less than 7 mm is called uterine thinness.
Causes Uterine Wall Thinning?
- Low estrogen
- Uterine infection
- Not enought feeding
- Low blood flow to the uterus. Your doctor can use the ultrasound method to measure blood flow in the uterus.
- Structural problems in the uterus
- Use of birth control pills
- Hormone disorder
- Uterine fibroids: Uterine fibroids refer to benign growths that develop in the uterus. They can be either too small to be seen by the human eye or large enough to cause swelling in the uterus.
- Sexually transmitted diseases
What are the Symptoms of Uterine Thinning?
- Abnormal or irregular menstrual cycle
- Irregular or painful menstruation
- Insufficient menstrual bleeding
- Dark red or purple menstrual blood
What Should Those With Womb Wall Thin To Get Pregnant? How Is The Uterus Thick?
In Chinese medicine, the uterus is known as the infant palace, and a healthy uterine wall is essential to raising a healthy baby. For the baby to attach to the uterus, it is very important that the uterus is not thin but of the necessary thickness. If you suffer from uterine thinness, use the medication prescribed by your obstetrician and be sure to follow your doctor’s appropriate advice. The ideal thickness of the uterus is the key factor for the adhesion of the embryo to the uterine wall and pregnancy. The methods we’ll report below will help thicken the uterine wall.
- Use of estrogen pills. If the reason for the thinning of the uterine wall is estrogen hormone deficiency in the body, the doctor will start estrogen hormone supplementation.
- For Daily Vitamin E (400 IU) – Research has shown that half of the women taking Vitamin E supplements begin to increase their uterine thickness.
- Take aspirin. Aspirin increases blood flow, which helps to thicken the lining of the uterus. Studies have shown that low-dose aspirin can significantly increase the thickness of the uterine lining and pregnancy rates.
- Eat a healthy diet: Food nourishes us and is essential for making blood, which creates a healthy uterine lining. Include them in your diet. Meat: Continue eating 1-3 servings of meat a day. Red meat, both beef and lamb, can aid in uterine thickening. Healthy fats: olive oil, raw hazelnuts, avocados. Dark leafy greens
- Exercising regularly will improve blood flow in the body, which will help build the lining of the uterus. Exercise should be mild to moderate for 20-30 minutes a day. You can walk for at least half an hour every day. Swimming is also one of the healthiest sports.
- Acupuncture can help improve blood circulation and thicken the lining of the uterus. With acupuncture, 1-2 treatment sessions a week, thickening of the uterus can be achieved in a period of 2 – 3 months.
Prof. Dr. Herbal Remedy for Thickening the Uterus by İbrahim Saraçoğlu
Prof. dr. İbrahim Saraçoğlu recommends that women with uterine wall thinning consume at least 1 maximum 2 glasses of fresh pomegranate juice per day.
What Drugs Are Used For Thickening Of The Uterine Lining?
- Iron medicine
- Fish oil, also known as Omega 3 essential fatty acids, 2000 mg per day
- Vitamin E, 800 iu daily
- L-Arginine, 6 grams a day
- Turmeric, also known as Curcumin, 2000 mg per day, discontinue use of this drug while pregnant.
- Low dose aspirin, 81 mg daily