Cellulite Fighting Tea Recipe
Cellulite is caused by the fat layer that accumulates under the skin. This fat layer causes a dimpled tissue that can be seen at first glance .
Generally known as id orange peel syndrome kadınlar, this problem is one of the beauty problems that affect women. It occurs especially in adolescence.
Its appearance is related to hormonal changes. In addition, it can be caused by excessive weight , malnutrition and lymph problems.
Although not a serious problem, many women want this to disappear because they feel uncomfortable because their cellulite appears when they wear some clothes.
Fortunately, there are some additional treatments as well as exercise and balanced nutrition. They help to reduce cellulite significantly.
Among these additional treatments, in this article we will talk about tea prepared with artichoke and ponytail. When consumed regularly, it will reduce the appearance of the orange peel on your skin and give a more pleasant appearance.
Are you ready to try? Discover the benefits.
Read this article: A highly effective diet in the fight against cellulite
Fight cellulite with artichoke and ponytail tea
Artichoke and ponytail tea will be a supplement to your diet. It will reduce the appearance of cellulite on your hips, legs and abdomen.
These materials will help to accelerate the fat burning process in your body. As a result, cellulite will decrease with weight loss.
The benefits of artichoke
Artichoke is a very popular plant worldwide because it is an important source of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Although it has very few calories, it has very useful properties for your health.
- Artichoke is one of the most popular den fat burning ”foods. Not only does it reduce the absorption of fat in the intestines, it also accelerates your metabolism so you can lose weight more easily.
- The dietary fiber that it contains allows your digestive system to work better and, among other benefits, takes control of appetite and tackles high cholesterol.
- It has diuretic properties and it helps you to get edema. Edema is one of the most important causes of cellulite.
- In addition, it has anti-inflammatory and detox properties, it helps to clean your blood and toxins.
- Thanks to the content of vitamin C and E, it reduces the negative effects of oxidative stress. In addition, it prevents premature aging.
- In artichoke, there is a substance known as inulin, which helps to reduce blood sugar levels as well as increasing energy use .
- Increases the function of the gallbladder and liver and facilitates the digestion of fats and proteins.
Read also: Lose Weight in an Efficient Diet
Benefits of ponytail
Horsetail herb is one of the herbs that help your body detox. In this way, it helps to reduce cellulite.
- This plant has diuretic and antioxidant properties that increase urine production . This increased urine production helps to reduce the accumulation of toxins and excess mineral salts in your kidneys.
- The minerals it contains make it easier to regulate the electrolyte levels in your body. This plays a key role in preventing inflammation.
- Ponytail also provides better functioning of the lymph and circulatory system and helps reduce body fat accumulation.
- Helps your body re-mineralize and shape your muscles. This prevents sagging of the skin.
- In addition to all of these, it is perfect to speed up your body’s metabolism. Especially useful for people who are obese and overweight.
How to make artichoke and ponytail tea?
If you consume this tea in addition to a healthy diet and exercise program, you may lose weight and notice a noticeable reduction in your cellulite.
Note that this is not a miraculous treatment. You can start seeing the results after a few days.
- 1 artichoke
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 tablespoons of ponytail
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Chop the artichokes and boil together with water in a teapot.
- When it reaches boiling point, turn down the stove and add the ponytail into it.
- Leave for another 2-3 minutes and then turn off the stove.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes and then strain. Finally add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
How is it consumed?
- Between breakfast and lunch and in the afternoon for a cup of tea.
- For 2 consecutive days for 2 weeks. Take a week break and then start again.
- Depending on your desire, you can add it to your diet. For this you need to drink at least 3 times a week.
As you can see, the natural tea that is formed by the combination of these materials is ideal for combating excess weight and cellulite.
If you are looking for solutions for your cellulite problem, try this tea.