Since souffle is a high-calorie dessert, it makes you gain weight when it is not consumed in a controlled manner. Souffle is such a beautiful dessert that even its appearance can whet your appetite. In the continuation of our article, we have brought together delicious souffle recipes that you can eat with peace of mind while dieting.
Delicious Fit Souffle Recipe in Diet
- 5 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of date juice (molasses, carob extract, or date extract)
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Half tablespoon of cocoa
- First, 5 tablespoons of oatmeal and 4 tablespoons of milk are added to the robot.
- Then we add 2 tablespoons of whichever you want to use (molasses, carob extract or date extract). Finally, half a tablespoon of cocoa is added and all the ingredients are passed through the robot.
- The soufflé mixture passed through the robot is poured into a heat-resistant bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate to it.
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After removing the souffle from the oven, you can sprinkle powdered sugar on it. Bon Appetit…
Delicious Diet Souffle Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey or molasses
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- Half tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- First, 3 tablespoons of oats and 1 glass of milk are crushed in a deep bowl.
- Then 1 tablespoon of cocoa, half a tablespoon of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of baking powder are added and all the ingredients are mixed.
- In a different bowl, the egg white is whisked and added to the soufflé mortar and mixed again.
- Then, 1 tablespoon of honey or 1 tablespoon of molasses is added to the soufflé.
- It is shared equally in soufflé and casserole dishes.
- Finally, the bowls are placed in a pot filled with hot water and cooked for 7 minutes. Bon Appetit.
Diet Souffle Recipe With Only 3 Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of oat flour
- 1 pack of dark chocolate (80 grams)
- To make a fit souffle, we first melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
- First, the dark chocolate is melted in a bain-marie. Then, only the whites of the egg are broken into a bowl. It is whipped with the help of a mixer for about 3 minutes.
- Add 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of oat flour and melted chocolate in a bain-marie into a different bowl and mix well.
- Then the egg whites are added into the mixture and we mix it several times with the help of a spatula.
- We grease the bottom of the souffle dish or casserole dish with butter. Afterwards, the soufflé mortar is evenly divided into the bowls.
- Souffles are placed in a preheated 200-degree oven and baked for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on the fit soufflés we took out of the oven. Bon Appetit…