It is necessary to pay attention to some tricks in order not to gain weight during Eid al-Adha, where meat consumption and catering are abundant. In order not to regret it later, we have compiled nutrition suggestions that limit the calorie balance during the feast. So, what are the ways of not gaining weight on Eid al-Adha? Does victim meat gain weight? What should be considered for a healthy diet on Eid al-Adha?
During the Feast of Sacrifice, which the dieters worry most about the possibility of gaining weight, delicious meats and desserts will manifest themselves on the tables. When this is the case, both the inability to say no to the guests’ offerings and missing the measure of the missed tastes cause at least 1-2 kilos of weight gain during the Sacrifice Feast. However, you can spend Sacrifice without losing weight by paying attention to some tricks. Abundant sherbet baklava, milk desserts and meat dishes that are very difficult to say no may cause you to break the diet when you are not carefully consumed. Festive meals that are consumed irregularly and uncontrolled may lead to cardiovascular diseases, fatty liver or diseases such as cholesterol in the following days. Extra care and attention should be given to portion control, food preference and cooking, especially for people with chronic conditions.
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED TO NOT TAKE WEIGHT IN QURAN DAY?
– Care should be taken not to eat more than 3 meals a day.
– Chocolate should be eaten very little in order not to forget sweets and sweet desserts.
– Fatty foods such as frying and roasting should be avoided.
– While cooking meat, methods such as baking, boiling or grilling should be preferred.
– If meat and vegetables are to be made, oil should not be used.
– Healthy alternatives such as yoghurt, ayran or cacık should be preferred in addition to meat, not acidic drinks.
– 10-12 glasses of water should be drunk every day.
– Those who have heart diseases and cancer disorders should not consume more than twice a week.
NOTE: Tricks mentioned above Nutritionist Specialist. Sevil Ürer Loyalty.
STEAMED MEAT HAPPENSE?
Boiled meat is a very healthy meal when it is separated from its fat. In a meat dish made with the addition of a small potato, potato is equivalent to a slice of bread. You should reduce your bread amount while consuming a meat dish with potatoes.
Calorie ruler of boiled meat:
– 100 grams of boiled meat is 89 calories.
– 10 grams of meat 9 calories
– 30 grams of meat 27 calories
– 230 grams of meat 204 calories
– 130 grams of meat 115 calories
– 220 grams of meat is 195 calories.
What are the nutritional values of 1 portion of boiled meat?
– Carbohydrate (g) value is 1.78
– Protein (g) value is 12.25
– The oil (g) value is 3.58
– Fiber (g) value is 0.21
– Cholesterol (mg) value is 38.93
Sodium (mg) value is 53.20
– Potassium (mg) value is 117.08
Calcium (mg) value is 15.64.
DIET THAT CAN BE MADE SPECIALLY FOR THE HORN DAY
While the meat consumption was at its peak during the Eid al-Adha, fruit and vegetable consumption fell considerably. 800-1000 kcal is taken daily with grapefruit diet, which provides low-calorie and moderate protein consumption. Thanks to this fruit that reduces insulin, fat storage is reduced. It prevents the protein-rich diet in the intestines from turning into fat, with beneficial enzymes that break down fats.
GRAYFURT DIET LIST, WEIGHT LOSSING 5 WEIGHT IN 10 DAYS:
– 2 eggs, 2 thin slices of bacon, black coffee, half a grapefruit or 250 ml of grapefruit juice.
– Shepherd’s salad, as much meat as you want, half a grapefruit or 250 ml of grapefruit juice
– A meal made on vegetables and green leaf without starch, such as celery, beets or red cabbage. Unlimited meat or fish, half a grapefruit or 250 ml of grapefruit juice
– 250 ml skim milk
NOTE: Oil can be used in salads. It is recommended to eat the food by cooking it. Using sugar in grapefruit juice is strictly prohibited. .