Raisins do not gain weight. It is a high-fiber food and its 100 grams are calculated as only 299 calories. Fiber foods because it is from the food that is often used to weaken raisins can also be used while weakening, but since it is a food containing glucose and fructose, it should be noted how much it is consumed. 1 handful of raisins is calculated as 80 kcal, 1 tea glass of raisins as 100 grams, that is 299 kcal, 1 tablespoon of raisins is calculated as 29 kcal.
How should those who want to lose weight consume raisins?
By eating raisins wane people who want to pay attention to the amount of raisins they consume daily. Because it can cause weight gain if taken in excessive amounts. The maximum amount of raisins to be consumed daily; It corresponds to 1 tablespoon. Raisins can be mixed into the salad, 1 tablespoon of raisins can be mixed into the oatmeal, and yoghurt raisins can be mixed.
What are the Benefits of Eating Raisins?
The known benefits of consuming raisins are:
- Raisins have a feature that maintains the body’s pH balance.
- Raisins protect the person from various diseases as it strengthens the body’s immune system.
- Raisins have a feature that speeds up the metabolism.
- Raisins help digestion.
- Raisins have a cell regenerating feature.
- Raisins are effective in the treatment of the disease called yellow spot.