Foot Base, Foot Pain What is the symptom of the disease?
The foot extending from the heel to the fingers is called the soles of the feet. Feet in the human body carry the burden of the whole body and therefore pain can sometimes be experienced in this region.
Why Is Foot Base Pain?
A common cause of pain in the soles of the feet may be the calcification of the osteoarthritis people. Calcification; it is caused by the destruction of the cartilage structures. Symptoms include; loss of joint pain, tenderness and flexibility.
Gout, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis etc. many rheumatic diseases; It may cause disruption of the toes and joints in the anterior part of the foot and may cause pain.
The heel of the heel, the most common cause of pain in the soles of the heel spine. This powerful connective tissue supporting the heel spur foot plantar fascia inflammation (inflammation, irritation, injury, tissue inflammation) is a discomfort. The heel spur formed as a result of the shortness of the tendon that joins the muscle at the base of the foot is not a bone related problem. It is caused by flatfoot, excessive weight, walking and posture disorders and rheumatic diseases.
Since the feet carry the weight of the body throughout the day, there is pain in the sole of the foot. If the body weight is too high, the pain in the sole of the foot will be even more severe.
It occurs with a pain in the foot of the foot. Abundant high shoes, being overweight, flatfoot, old age, stress fractures, sports pressures are experienced due to foot pressure.
Foot Base Nervous Jam (Morton neuroma)
This situation is a discomfort caused by the compression of the nerves passing through the toes and occurs between 3 and 4 fingers. As a result of this discomfort, pain and numbness in the sole of the foot is experienced. Morton neuroma; calluses, sprains, injuries, stress fractures, bone fractures, calcification, gout origin.
What are other causes of foot pain?
- A flat base or a half flat base may also cause pain in the sole of the foot.
- Wearing narrow or high heel and tight shoes can also cause pain in the sole of the foot.
- Standing for long hours may cause pain in the sole of the foot.
- Long walks or excessive sports can cause pain in the sole of the foot.
- Calluses on the soles of the feet that can cause pain on the soles of the feet.
- Pain and throbbing due to stress can also cause pain in the sole of the foot.
- Standing bone, deformity and extreme weakness can also cause pain in the soles of the feet.
- Heel spurs can also cause pain in the soles of the feet.
- The dislocation of the bone of the toe called the bunion can also cause pain in the sole of the foot.
- Capsulitis or tendinitis can also cause pain in the soles of the feet.
Go to the orthopedic doctor.
How Does Foot-base Pain Pass?
- The main reason should be found before the treatment to be applied for the pain in the foot base should be determined and an appropriate treatment plan should be prepared according to the reason.
- Information about the drugs to be consulted should be obtained. The feet should be protected from impacts for a period of time.
- High heel and tight shoes should not be worn. Shoes suitable for feet should be worn.
- Foot stretching and stretching should be done at leisure.
- It should not run on hard ground and soft floor should be preferred for exercise.
- The feet should be massaged and kept in warm water.
- Pain relieving drugs can be used.
- It would be useful to see more serious pain that does not exceed the physical therapy and rehabilitation specialists.
- If possible, orthopedic shoes should be worn. We should do ice application on the soles for 15-20 minutes a day. Stretching and opening the muscles of the soles of the feet can relieve pain in the soles of the feet. In spite of these practices, if the pain still persists, you should definitely visit an Oropedi Department physician. Although it is not very common, surgery may be necessary.
Natural, herbal remedies for foot base pain
Hot and Cold Compression
Hot and cold water can be useful for passing the soles of the feet. Hot; accelerate blood flow when cold; will reduce inflammation.
- Fill a bottle with cold water and hot water to cover the other. Then sit on a comfortable chair and hold the bottle under your feet for 3 minutes. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times.
- Another method is; apply hot water bag and ice pack to the soles of the feet for about 10 minutes to reduce pain.
British salt; relieves pain in the soles of the feet. The combination of heat and british salt is very effective for relieving the feet and relieving pain.
- Fill a small basin with hot water 2 or 3 tablespoons of British salt.
- Soak your feet in this water for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Do not forget to apply moisturizer after this process because the salt feet dry.
red pepper flakes
Pulbiber is rich in capsaicin and has a natural analgesic effect.
- Mix the olive oil in the quarter cups with 1 tablespoon pulbiber. Rinse with warm water. Repeat this procedure 2 or 3 times a day until your aches.
- Another method is; Other non-prescription pain relief creams including capsaicin are applied to the soles of the feet.