Gas compression causes? What are the symptoms of gas compression? What is good for gas compression?
Do you know what causes gas compression causing severe abdominal pain? Gas compression, which brings with it digestive diseases, especially …
Do you know what causes gas compression causing severe abdominal pain? Gas compression, which brings with it digestive diseases, especially decreases the quality of life. So what’s good for gas compression? What are the symptoms of gas compression? What is good for gas compression? We have researched everything about gas compression for you.
Gas pain occurs when bacteria in the air settle in the stomach and intestines while eating. This is a factor that occurs in the normal digestive circulation, but if the air is not removed, it accumulates and gets stuck here, which is manifested by severe pain. It is seen in all sexes at all ages. Gas compression is a condition that is not taken too seriously. However, when the gas is not expelled from the body, it can prepare the ground for serious diseases. This embarrassing situation is actually beneficial for health. Digestive diseases occur in people who do not produce gas. In addition, this gas causes cramps and severe contractions.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF GAS COMPRESSION?
– Constipation caused by the slowing of the intestines developing due to carbohydrates and fatty foods is the main factor that causes gas compression.
– The stomach and intestines, which are sensitive to some foods, experience indigestion. As a result of this situation, the digestive system cannot move easily.
– Especially those who eat fast do more than the body needs. Thus, excess air accumulates in the body. This air also causes gas formation.
– Baked beans, cabbage, onion, cauliflower, artichoke, lentil, raisins, broccoli, onion, plum dried and apple cause excess gas in these foods because they are too much carbohydrate. It also increases gas formation when reheated in foods such as potatoes, pasta and rice.
– Restless intestinal syndrome and intestinal inflammation negatively affect the defecation system. In such cases, the gas accumulated inside gets compressed since it cannot move easily. These ailments; Conditions such as nausea, weakness and high fever are accompanied.
– Since the contraction and pain occurring in the uterus during the menstrual period affect the lower abdomen, gas accumulation becomes easier here.
SYMPTOMS OF THE GAS WORKER?
Stiffness and heavy smell in defecation
Severe abdominal pain and contraction
Difficulty in breathing due to contractions
Pain in the muscles
It is manifested by symptoms such as sweating and nausea.
HOW TO TREAT GAS JAM?
It is useful to see a specialist after the symptoms. Experts usually apply drug therapy at the first symptoms and mild gas compression. At the same time, an allergic test is performed. A special diet program is prepared for people who are sensitive to some nutrients. It is also recommended to eat slower and grains.
WHAT GOOD TO GAS COMPRESSION?
– Ginger is good for indigestion and stomach fever that causes gas compression thanks to its gingerol substance. A person experiencing gas compression should consume a glass of ginger tea before eating.
– Chamomile with soothing feature, provides a comfortable defecation by preventing gas compression. In addition, chamomile is not only good for gas compression but also for depression and stress.
– When cumin seeds are chewed, it cleans bacteria that accumulate from the mouth to the stomach. Thus, it prevents gas compression. Especially, people who have frequent gas jams, it is useful to apply this method after meals.
– Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of warm water. Consume a glass a day. It helps to reduce the excess acid in the stomach which causes pain and gas compression.
– During gas compression, slowly drink a glass of warm water and massage to the place where the pain occurs.
– You often experience gas jams. Avoid dressing tight.