Herbal Therapy That Causes Gastroenteritis And Colitis
Gastroenteritis, also known as gastrointestinal inflammation, is an inflammation of the stomach and small intestine. Gastroenteritis may be caused by viral or bacterial infection. Gastroenteritis can be highly contagious and can easily be passed from one person to another if it is caused by viral infection. Symptoms usually do not last very long. Gastroenteritis can last from 2 days to a few weeks, but usually lasts less than a week.
What is Gastroenteritis and Colitis?
Gastroenteritis is the inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract (the mouth, esophagus, the channel responsible for the digestion of the stomach and intestines). Colitis means inflammation of the large intestine.
Causes of Gastroenteritis
Conditions leading to infection such as rotavirus, norovirus, coli bacilli and salmonella can cause gastroenteritis.
Gastroenteritis is a highly contagious disease. It occurs within 12-48 hours after exposure to the infectious agent and takes up to 2-10 days depending on the type of infection.
Common symptoms of gastroenteritis include:
- Slight diarrhea
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- Stomach Distortion
- Body aches
- Excessive sweating
- Moist leather
- Bloody stool – in some cases
- Infection in the stool – in some cases
- Muscle pain or joint stiffness
- Fecal incontinence
Many cases of gastroenteritis will heal within a few days without treatment. More serious cases may require medication.
Gastroenteritis Herbal Treatment Methods
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective herbal treatment methods for gastroenteritis. Provides the correct pH level in the stomach and removes harmful toxins from the body.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of warm water. For 30 minutes before your meals. Eat every day until you feel better.
- Alternatively, you can add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of grape juice, 2 times a day for several days.
As a natural antacid, carbonate can neutralize the acid in your stomach, thereby helping to reduce the symptom of gastroenteritis.
- Half a teaspoon of carbonate, half a teaspoon of salt and 4 tablespoons of sugar in a cup of water mix in water.
- For 2 or 3 times a day.
Chamomile is an effective cure for gastroenteritis. Chamomile tea is known for its anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, antimicrobial and gas-removing properties. All these features play a vital role in your digestive system functions. Diarrhea, cramping, vomiting can relieve symptoms such as nausea and gas.
- 2 teaspoons dry or 1 tablespoon fresh daisy add 1 cup hot water.
- Cover and wait for 5-10 minutes to infuse.
- Filter and add honey to sweeten.
- Do this for 2-3 times a day for several times.
Ginger antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of gastroenteritis is another very effective treatment for the cure.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root to half a glass of boiling water.
- Cover and brew for 10 minutes. Filter, add honey and gently sip.
- You can also add some lemon juice to sweeten.
- For 2-3 times a day until you feel better.
Lemon is excellent for the treatment of gastroenteritis due to its acidic effect. Citric acid in lemon prevents the spread of highly infectious norovirus. Lemon juice can be effective and safe to fight the common causes of severe gastrointestinal infections. In addition, vitamin C and antimicrobial properties in the lime will help the immune system to fight the virus.
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice in a glass of water.
- For 30 minutes before meals.
- Apply this cure until it is completely cured.
Start taking probiotics to get rid of al bad bacteria baş in the digestive tract and replace them with “good bacteria S. Probiotic quickly improves your digestive system and relieves your symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Eat foods such as probiotic yogurt.
How to Prevent Gastroenteritis?
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after entering the toilet.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing food.
- Clean the toilet and bath regularly, especially door handles, taps and toilets.