One of the natural solutions used for vascular occlusion
Some of them are:
- Stopping the wrong diet: Nutrition vascular occlusion is a factor that directly affects. Ready products such as hamburgers, french fries, chips and fatty foods such as kebabs cause vascular occlusion. By avoiding meals during the day and taking care not to eat at night, the person can prevent vascular occlusion with proper nutrition.
- Consuming fiber foods: It is important to consume foods with high fiber content such as whole grains, oatmeal, beans.
- Omega 3: Foods such as salmon, tuna, flaxseed oxidation of cholesterol should be consumed because it blocks.
- Vitamin E: Foods such as sunflower seeds should be consumed as they reduce inflammation of the vessel walls.
What Is Vascular Occlusion?
in the veins blood flow enough oil to block and cholesterol
In case of an increase vascular occlusion occurs. It is a dangerous discomfort because it causes the oxygen to not go to the organs such as the brain, heart, arms and legs.
Causes Vascular Occlusion?
Some of the causes of vascular occlusion are:
- bad cholesterol called LDL and good cholesterol called HDL at the same time
- High blood pressure
- Genetic factors
- Irregular nutrition