Our hips are made up of bone, cartilage, muscles and ligaments. It is the largest articulated joint in the body and consists of the thigh bone and two bones, the pelvis. Pain around the hip can occur for many reasons. Hip pain often hits the leg.
Causes of Left And Right Hip Pain
Pain around the hip bone can be caused by a variety of causes, such as bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, blood vessels. Often, inflammation of the tissues causes hip pain. Other possible causes of pain in the hip are;
- Bone resorption
- Calcification of the hip
- Muscle rheumatism
- Ovarian, bone, hip cancer
- Joint inflammation
- Hip bursitis (inflammation of the bursa with a fluid-filled sac next to the joint of the mulch). Bursa is a structure that creates a slippery ground between two bones and reduces friction between bones.
- Avascular necrosis of bone (bone death as a result of small blood penetration into the bone)
- Toxic Synovitis (inflammation of the hip joint in children at the beginning of puberty)
- Tendonitis (tendon removal due to excessive use of muscle)
- Nerve congestion
- Being overweight
- Injury or spraining
- Bone protrusions (bone excess at the margins of the bone) or other abnormalities of the hip
- Developmental hip dislocation
- In elderly people, this problem occurs as a result of joint inflammation. If this is the source of the problem, joint inflammation medications will solve the problem
- Bone resorption may also cause this problem, especially in older women. Another cause is fracture or fracture of the hip. These can occur as a result of an accident or bone resorption.
- Another condition is osteonecrosis. In this case, as a result of a decrease in the blood supply to the bone, the amount of oxygen to the bone is reduced and the bone remains de-oxygenated.
- Some back and spine problems can also cause this problem. If that is the case, treating the cause of the problem will help the problem go away. This problem may occur as a result of excessive effort by the lumbar muscles.
Ostemomyelitis (bone infection)
Pain in the lower back can also hit the hip
Which doctor should go to the hip or leg pain?
If you have pain in your hip, you should go to a Physical Therapy doctor.
How does hip pain go away?
The treatment of hip pain varies depending on the problematic problem. For example, if this is caused by infection, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics, or rheumatism. After a physical examination, your doctor may order an X-ray or tomography. May give pain medication to reduce pain.
My hip hurts Methods that can be applied at home for hip pain
One of the easiest and quickest ways to relieve pain and swelling in the hip is the cold compress. The cold will shrink your blood vessels and reduce the amount of blood going to the area, preventing swelling. It also reduces pain.
- Wrap the ice cubes with a towel.
- Press this towel against the aching area for 10-20 minutes.
- Apply this method 2-3 times a day until the pain disappears.
Note: Do not contact the ice directly with your skin.
If you want to treat hip pain or inflammation at home, hot compress is one of the best methods. The temperature of the hot compress will relax and heal the area. It helps to open blood vessels, which makes it easier for the blood to circulate through the body and distribute nutrients, removing toxins from the body . A hot compress will reduce pain, accelerate blood circulation and relieve muscle spasms. It is usually applied every 5 hours for 5-15 minutes. You can use a hot water bag for this, or you can iron a clean athlete with an iron and heat and wrap it around the aching area.
Dr. A Natural Remedy for Hip Pain from Ahmet Maranki
- 2 tbsp Wheat Bran
- 2 tablespoons of clay
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 cover of rosemary oil
- 1 mineral water
1 cover violet oil
We can obtain the above materials from the importer. We’re mixing all the ingredients. We obtain the sludge by gradually adding the latest mineral soda. Then we put it in the hearth and bring it to the temperature we can withstand the painful places and wrap the stretch film and wait. If it was done from night until morning. We walk for at least an hour every day and apply mud for a week.
Herbal Remedy from Feridun Kunak to Hip Pain
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- 1 cup of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- 1 tablespoon of lavender.
- 1 cover chamomile oil.
- 1 cup of milk
Mix all ingredients and boil until mush. Allow the body to cool to a temperature that it can withstand. Place the porridge in the hip area with pain. Wrap it over and leave to cool. After taking the porridge, relax the area with a mixture of sesame oil, rosewood oil and chamomile oil. This application, which will be applied for 3-5 days, is very useful for simple hip pain. First of all, you know your own body. Applying heat to some pains is harmful and does not like heat. You can easily understand whether your pain likes heat. If your pain increases in heat, do not do this application.