Homemade Mask for Fighting Black Dots
Black spots are formed by clogging pores. These cause accumulation of fat deposits and dead cells. Today we will share a homemade mask recipe for yogurt and oatmeal to fight black dots.
After all, the black dots tend to occur in the region known as the gesi T ”region of the face. This means the forehead, nose and chin. The main reason for this is the hormones that are out of control.
It can also be caused by poor skin care, poor diet and consumption of some chemicals. Although black dots do not indicate a serious health problem, they are not much liked because of their dirty appearance.
The good news is that they can be treated effectively; Because some components can clean the skin deeply and reduce the size of the pores. These treatments include healthy alternatives such as yogurt and oatmeal.
By bringing these materials together, we can help solve the problem in a short time. In this article, we will share how to create a natural mask at home to fight black spots.
Natural Yogurt and Oatmeal Mask to Fight Black Dots
Although there are many products to get rid of black spots in the market, there are also low cost natural methods that offer the same benefits. In this article we will talk about a mask to be prepared with natural yogurt and oatmeal.
This mask is known for its cleansing of dead skin cells, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. These two components can clear the open pores deeply and remove residues of fat and dead cells that cause defects such as black spots.
See this article: 7 Homemade Natural Peeling for Getting Rid of Black Dots
Benefits of natural yogurt
- Yoghurt is one of the natural alternative products that enhances the skin without causing unwanted reactions.
- Contains rich vitamins, minerals and antioxidant compounds.
- It helps to prevent the effects of oxidation stress and toxins.
- Provides lactic acid to cleanse the skin’s surface. This makes it easy to remove dead cells, stains and acne.
- Regulates the natural pH of the skin. Protects skin, accelerates healing of wounds and burns.
- When absorbed, it contributes to live cultures or healthy bacteria that form a protective barrier against bacteria and fungi.
- Normal use prevents premature aging and helps soften and moisturize the skin.
Benefits of oatmeal
- Oatmeal for centuries has been one of the natural cosmetics products that help improve skin health. It is also an effective method for sensitive skin.
- This component easily absorbs natural moisture and helps to retain moisture to protect against external elements.
- It contains fatty acids and essential amino acids that moisturize the skin to prevent early signs of aging.
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory to reduce stains, redness and other symptoms of allergy.
- Ideal for protecting undamaged skin.
- External application minimizes stains and helps maintain skin tone.
Also read: How to Avoid Black Spots?
How to Prepare Oatmeal Mask with Homemade Yogurt
The yogurt and oat mask is a natural formula that is easy to prepare. Unlike commercial products, they are not costly and do not cause undesirable side effects. In addition to being ideal for fighting black spots, it moisturizes the skin and provides a renewed look.
- 1/2 cup of natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon honey
How is it applied?
- Oatmeal, yogurt and honey mix in a bowl.
- Rinse the face with hot water to thoroughly absorb the material and open the clogged pores.
- Then, apply the mask to all areas with black dots.
- Leave on your face for 20 minutes.
- Then make light circular movements to clean the dead cells.
- Clean the excess with warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Use 2 or 3 times a week to get good results.
If you have black spots, prepare this homemade mask to get rid of them and have a great skin and discover that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to solve this problem.