Goat milk soap is a natural soap made by adding only goat milk with olive oil. Goat’s milk soap is a very good choice for cleansing your skin without irritation. Moisturizes your skin with its goat milk content, helps keep it pure and clean and cares for the hair.
Goat Milk Soap User Reviews
- I have been using goat milk soap for 2 years. Before, I wouldn’t use it while taking a bath, but now I wash my body with it. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend it. It provides instant solution to acne, it makes the blemishes exactly, the skin is like velvet! Moreover, the scent is also great!
- When I saw that goat milk soap was on sale, I said, ‘Let me try it, how is it?’ I bought it. When I used it, I regretted why I had not discovered this product before. I used to use it only when washing my hand and face. Now I use this instead of shower gel and shampoo. Its moisturizing effect is excellent, it has a very pleasant fragrance.
- I wanted to stop using shower gel. “Natural products used by our elders in the past are many times better than chemical products today.” thinking, I switched to herbal soap. I bought goat’s milk soap as a trial. It eliminated the pimples on my back. My skin became like baby skin thanks to it. I didn’t even need to apply cream. Especially after using soap, you feel such a freshness and refreshment on your skin that I cannot explain.
- I used goat milk soap while washing my skin. However, I was not satisfied. It causes skin dryness and exhausts the skin. I could not last more than a week. My skin has aged because of him.
- I heard that goat’s milk soap prevents the formation of acne and blackheads and gives a firmer skin. I also started using it from herbalist. But no different from other soaps, those promises are all lies. My blackheads and acne look the same. In the meantime, be careful not to come into contact with your eyes. Otherwise, your eyes will burn freakishly.
- I was someone who didn’t use much soap. But a friend of mine said that goat’s milk soap is 100% natural. I bought it hoping it would benefit. Actually, I already have dry skin, when the soap dries even more, I realized that it was not for me. I wish I hadn’t used it. It made my skin dry. It may be good if your skin is oily, but I do not recommend it if you have dry skin.
- Will goat milk soap affect? I was nervous. After 3 days of using it, I had four pimples on my cheeks. However, I did not have such a problem before. So the use of goat milk soap has been a painful experience for me. Of course, I never made such a mistake after that incident.
- I have been using goat’s milk soap for several months, if not every day. I also used different things. I can only say that this soap makes the skin smoother. It shows its effect in the first minutes. I had roughness on my forehead, I got rid of them with this soap. Normally, my skin is oily, when I wash my face using this soap, my skin gets a radiance.
- I use goat’s milk soap while cleansing my face. I also washed my body with this while taking a shower. I especially love its fragrance. It has a light, very sweet fragrance, lovely! It foams to a creamy consistency. I mostly use soap for skin cleansing. But it is a fact that goat’s milk soap causes dryness on the skin like all soaps. Therefore, after using soap, an effective moisturizer should be applied to the skin. But this doesn’t just apply to goat’s milk soap. Whatever soap you clean your skin with, be sure to apply moisturizer when you’re done. It does not seem to have a pronounced effect, I was not expecting such a thing. It feels clean and does not cause any damage to the skin, apart from drying; these are enough for me.
- I clean my body with goat’s milk soap as shower gel. It causes dryness on the skin, though all soaps are. But it lathers very well, soothes the skin and really feels cleansed. It also smells pretty good. I used it on my skin for a while, I did not see any damage.