How Does Low-Cut Pimples Pass? Pimples on the chest and shoulders are quite annoying in the summer, when open dresses are worn. Eliminate acne in the decollete area with the right methods. Remember the importance of proper care and proper nutrition to get rid of acne.
How Does Low-Cut Pimples Pass?
Although you want to prefer thin clothes in the summer, do you have to close your shoulders, back and décolleté because of your pimples? Closed and airtight skin will be prone to acne. You can get rid of acne with the help of proper care and nutrition.
To Get Rid Of Pimples On Chest And Shoulders
- You should use creams with salicylic acid. This helps your pimples to pass faster and scars disappear.
- Don’t let the acne area sweat. This increases bacterial growth.
- Take a shower every day, if necessary, twice a day. You can use antibacterial shower gel.
- If you have inflamed pimples that are suitable to disintegrate, do not make sac or peeling procedures.
- Do not shower with very hot water. This dries your skin, the skin that protects itself releases more oil.
- Prefer oil-free moisturizers. Use a small amount of moisturizer.
- Apply hydrogen peroxide to your pimples by dropping it on cotton. Do this in the evening. Do not go out in the morning without showering.
- Be sure to use sunscreen. It has the feature of increasing sun acne.
- Apply clay and charcoal masks. You need to apply the masks in the evening.
- Prefer cotton and linen clothes.
- Don’t touch your pimples. This causes you to bring bacteria to other areas.
- Dairy products can increase acne formation. Eat carefully and in small quantities.
- Consume at least 2 liters of water a day. When you drip some lemon in it, it will help to remove toxins.
- Consume fresh vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Unless necessary, do not apply products such as foundation or powder to the acne area. It will prevent your skin from getting air.
Aloe Vera Mask Recipe for Decollete Pimples
For making aloe vera gel mask;
- 2 Spoons of aloe vera gel
- 4 spoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (powder)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Apply the mixture you obtained to the spotty area.
- Keep the mixture in the spotty area for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse off with warm water.
Apply once a week until your decollete pimples pass. Do not apply without consulting your skin doctor. If you wish, you can refer to the yogurt mask recipe for breast pimples.