It is an organ composed of muscles with various functions such as language, speech, food, swallowing and taste. Pain in the tongue, swelling, lack of taste, numbness, tingling, elongation, shortening, drying, color change are frequently occurring health problems in the language.
Causes language diseases?
- It is the result of pain, injury or infection in the tongue.
- Throat is one of the most common causes of pain in language. Most of the time, the cause of the swine is unknown and the condition is called aphthous ulcer. These wounds usually disappear without any treatment.
- The less common causes of language pain and language health problems are cancer, anemia, and mouth soreness.
- Neuralgia; pains due to nerve damage and may cause language pain. In addition, causes such as aging, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, tumors can lead to neuralgia.
- The burning sensation in the tongue is a condition that occurs especially in the period after menopause. Non-irritating substances such as smoking for a long time can also make burning in the tongue.
- Diseases such as Down syndrome, tongue cancer, Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, overactive thyroid, leukemia, sore throat and anemia can also lead to various symptoms in the language including swelling.
- Sudden swelling of the tongue, as a result of difficulty in breathing can occur due to allergies.
- The bright pink color on the tongue may be caused by iron, folic acid or vitamin B12 deficiency. Another reason for this vivid pink color of the tongue is the allergic reaction against gluten.
The most common language diseases
Loss of taste in all or part of the tongue. Flavor of sour, salty, bitter or sweet foods.
Difficulty in movement
Difficulty while moving the tongue inside the mouth.
The language size may be shortened for various reasons, it may extend or even swell.
The color of the tongue may become black, white, pale pink, brown, or patched.
Pain in the tongue
Pain or burning may occur in some or all of the tongue.
In the tongue tissue may develop symptoms of pubescence, blistering, etc.
How do you go through language diseases, to go to the doctor?
For language diseases, you can go to the Ear Nose Throat Doctor or Internal Medicine doctor. According to the cause of the disease your doctor will apply the necessary treatment.
(Leave empty)What Is the Language Compatibility?(Leave empty) (Leave empty)click here(Leave empty)
(Leave empty)Click For Language Diseases And Treatment Paths(Leave empty)
(Leave empty)What is good income, language burning, and how does it pass?(Leave empty) (Leave empty)click here(Leave empty)
(Leave empty)Black Spot Causes And Treatment In Language(Leave empty)