How Does Sir Wax Clean Hair Reduce What Are The Benefits?
What is Sir Ağda How to Use Sir How To Use At Home How To Extract?
Sir wax is a type of wax that is obtained from pine resin. Sir waxing is one of the best ways to smooth the skin. Removes hair from the root and gives long-lasting smoothness in the wax. Moreover, it makes hairs thinner than before.
What is Sir Ağda?
Natural hair removal product produced from pine tree resin and becomes fluid when exposed to heat is called sir wax . This adhesive substance weakens the hair follicles, thinning the hairs and helping them to come out later. In short, it gives the skin a silky softness and smoothness. So it is very popular among women. It is generally used to remove hair on the legs. It is also applied to the face area, armpits, arms, bikini area and body.
How to Make a Sir Wax at Home?
Before using it in waxing, put it in the pot and boil it in hot water and let it dissolve. If you wish, instead of melting in the pot, you can buy and use the special waxing machine that is sold specially to melt the wax. Once you are sure it melts completely, you can use sir wax. Baby powder should be applied to the area to be waxed before starting the procedure. Thus, the pain you will feel will be greatly alleviated. It is applied to the part where there is a thin layer of hairs in the wax. It is applied with a wooden stick or spatula, but it is very important to apply it thinly. Otherwise, it will be difficult to withdraw. After spreading on the skin, the wax cloth is glued and pulled off quickly. Wax should be applied towards the direction of hair growth. The cloth is pulled in the opposite direction of hair growth after 1 minute. Soap, alcohol and water should not be used to purify the skin from wax residues. It is useful to apply baby oil after waxing. Because baby oil cleanses the skin from wax residues and soothes it.
What are the Benefits, Advantages of Sir Wax?
- It provides weakening of hair roots and reduction of hairs.
- Does not contain sugar like wax we know. Therefore, it prevents the development of hair roots.
- It is a 100% natural product made from pine resin.
- It does not contain any chemicals and shows exfoliating effect on the skin. It cleans the epidermis layer from dead cells and restructures the skin. When answering the question of what does sir do in the network, we should also mention that it delays the signs of aging. The wax, which plays a role in the protection of skin tissue, purifies and smoothes the skin.
- Powdered waxes do not hurt much. In this net it is almost painless to try because traction is not felt. On the other hand, the wax must be used in a professional way so that it does not form a wreck and can remove the hair from the root. Suitable for body, armpits, arms and legs, bikini area, body. The process may take up to 1 hour to complete, depending on the size of the wax area and the structure of your hair. It often takes less time.
- If you have just started waxing, you should have it done every 15-20 days. However, depending on the condition of your hair over time, it will be sufficient to have it done once a month after 3-6 uses.
Who Cannot Be Done in the Network?
It is not done to those whose skin is not tight enough and very old. On the other hand, if there is any cut, crack, sunburn, and any skin condition in the area where will be applied in the net , it should not be used in the net. If you are diabetic or are undergoing skin treatment, you should get information from your doctor before using wax.
When Menstrual Is Sir Waxed?
It can be done on the net when it is menstrual, but not recommended. Because there is a risk of edema in the body of women in the menstrual period. You can feel more pain if you have sir waxing while menstruating. For this reason, it is more convenient to have sir wax 3 days before or 3 days after your period.