One of the common problems of every woman is hair follicles that occur after epilation. You can eliminate these wrecks caused by mistakes by some methods at home. So how does the wreck occur? What are the things you need to pay attention to prevent sunken formation? What to do when a wreck occurs? Here’s what you need to know about the problem of the shipwreck:
Ingrown formation is a skin problem that results from erroneous wax and epilation. The wrecks formed as a result of waxing and electric epilation shadow the beauty of the legs in terms of aesthetics. Wrecks can stain with inflammation in the legs if precautions are not taken. One of the most important reasons for the formation of the wreck is electric epilation tools and razors. While epilation tools pull hairs in all directions rather than in one direction, the use of razor blades on top of each other may irritate the skin and cause the formation of ingrown skin. Ingrown formation is also a condition like acne. There is no such thing as everyone else, it is related to the skin structure of the person.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO PREVENT BATH CREATION?
– Electric epilators prepare the ground for the formation of the ingrown, as the hair gets in all directions, so different epilation methods should be used.
– Peeling to be applied on the legs prevents the formation of dead skin by removing dead skin.
– By cutting the skin during the bath, the skin can be purified from dead skin and the formation of ingrown can be prevented.
– Using moisturizing oils softens the hair follicles and prevents the formation of ingrown. The most suitable oils for wrecks on the legs are rosemary and rose oils.
– When waxing long hairs during waxing, it breaks and causes the formation of ingrown. Therefore, the hair should be waxed without growing too much.
– Hair-reducing creams or lotions that will be applied after waxing process reduces the risk of hair and ingrown in time.
For the baking soda mask you can apply once a week, mix two tablespoons of yogurt and one tablespoon of baking soda. Massage this on your legs and leave it for 15 minutes. After the waiting process, rinse your legs with warm water, then apply half a lemon juice to your legs and wash without waiting. After doing all these procedures, apply a moisturizer suitable for your skin type by massaging your legs.
SUGAR AND LEMON PEELING
For this peeling that will help remove dead skin on your legs, mix four tablespoons of sugar with half a glass of lemon juice. Apply this mixture by massaging your legs.
Put 5-6 aspirin into 1.5 cups of boiled water and mix well until it dissolves. Filter this mixture into an empty spray can. Spray this spray on your legs once a week for 2-3 hours, then rinse with warm water. This application will also help to lighten the existing spots on your legs by preventing the formation of the wreck.