How is a nose surgery done? In which cases is a rhinoplasty surgery performed?
There has been an increase in the number of nose aesthetics in recent years. There are some things to know about nasal aesthetics made with the …
There has been an increase in the number of nose aesthetics in recent years. There are some things to know about nasal aesthetics made with the decision taken together with the examinations made after the applications, mostly with complaints of nasal flesh, sinusitis or bone spreading. So what are these substances? What should be considered before the nose aesthetics? The answer to the question is in the details of our news. . .
The purpose of nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is to correct the deformities of the nose and at the same time to eliminate problems such as curvatures, nasal flesh enlargements that prevent breathing in the nose. There are many urban legends about nose aesthetics, which has become one of the most frequent surgeries in our country and in the world. However, according to a statement made by experts, it emphasizes that nose functions must be taken into consideration when planning the surgery. People who want to have unconscious nose surgery make multiple mistakes while making mistakes that can have fatal consequences. In this article, we have compiled the recommendations that should be considered for people who will have nose surgery due to illness.
– If you want to have a healthy nose surgery, your anesthesiologist must perform a medical health screening and surgery-related tests before the operation.
– Especially those who complain about sinusitis discomfort must completely recover from the conditions such as flu, cold and cold before surgery. Any detail that you do not care about is important for your operation in anesthesia control. Therefore, you need to share every information with your doctor.
– If there is a drug you use before the operation, you should tell your doctor during the examination. In the examination of the anesthesiologist, you should indicate your complete medicines to the anesthesiologist.
– Before the operation, you should examine your doctor’s previous operations and do a detailed research on this topic.
– You should stop using blood thinners such as Aspirin at least 10 days before surgery.
– Since the operation will be performed on the face, your skin must be without makeup. Any product on your skin can cause your skin to become infected. Nail polish is also a detail that can produce the same results. You should not apply nail polish before the operation.
– Products such as hair sprays and jelly should never be applied to hair. You should take a shower with warm water 1 night before the operation. This situation is very important in terms of hygiene. Many people faced with different health problems by catching germs after surgery due to hygiene.
– After the operation, swelling occurs as a result of edema around your nose. These swellings decrease in the first 6 months. It disappears completely in the 6th and 12th months. These swellings are swelling that can be noticed by your relatives, yourself and your doctor and people who have had a nose surgery.