Rosehip A, B, C, E vitamins and minerals such as Iron, Calcium, Selenium, Manganese are super plants. The recipe for those who want to make rosehip marmalade at home and the benefits of rosehip marmalade;
- 1 kilo of ripe rosehip
- Half a kilo of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Beautifully wash the rosehips, cut the flowers and the end portions of the rosemary in a pot or whiskey, add water until the two fingers on the boiled until the heart of the bird like dough. To do this, gradually remove the rosehips and put in the strainer and crush with a wooden spoon. Take the pureed rosehip in the same saucepan and cook on medium heat and stir until the eye is on the surface, remove the foam with the wooden spoon on the surface. Add the granulated sugar and mix again. Add lemon juice and boil one more, take it out of the stove and let it cool down. Fill the cooling marmalade in a cool, dark place.
Health benefits of rosehip marmalade
- This marmalade has diuretic and laxative properties due to its healthy acids and pectic content. It can be used to improve and alleviate the symptoms of kidney diseases, and also helps to treat constipation.
- The rosehip marmalade has a structure that is compatible with various antioxidants such as carotenoids, flavonoids and polyphenols. These antioxidants help prevent cancer and other cardiovascular diseases. It is a strong, effective antioxidant and thus protects the body from free radical damage.
- Rosehip marmalade has 60 times more vitamin C content than citrus, such as oranges, tangerines. Vitamin C strengthens immunity, fights disease, reduces breathing problems and prevents asthma.
- Rosehip is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, rosehip marmalade is a cure for rheumatic and inflammatory diseases.
(Leave empty)Blackberry Marmalade – Home Made Recipe Click(Leave empty)
(Leave empty)Rosehip Attenuator, Belly Eritirmi?(Leave empty) (Leave empty)(Scientific Research Results)(Leave empty)