Green beans, which are among the indispensables of Turkish cuisine, are not only made with olive oil, but also with ground meat. Experts recommend consuming green beans, which are a complete protein store, at least once a week during the season. Green beans, which contain high amounts of vitamins A, B9, C and iron, are also very low in calories. So, how many calories in green beans? Here are the curious details about the calories of the green bean meal:
What Will You Study? →
HOW MANY CALORIES IN FRESH BEAN MEAL?
Dietitian Ferin Batman, who says that green beans contain very few calories, states that 100 grams of uncooked green beans contain 31 calories.
How many calories in green beans with olive oil?
- 1 tablespoon (25 g) of green beans with olive oil 12 calories
- 1 small serving (110 g) of green beans with olive oil 54 calories
- 1 medium serving (150 g) green beans with olive oil 73 calories
How many calories in green beans with minced meat?
- 1 tablespoon (30 g) of ground green beans 18 calories
- 1 medium serving (280 g) green beans with minced meat 165 calories
- 1 large serving (350 g) of ground green beans 207 calories
- 1 cup (150 g) green beans with minced meat 89 calories
HOW MANY CALORIES IN A PLATE OF COOKED FRESH BEANS?
Dietitian İnci Beyza, on the other hand, states that 5-6 tablespoons, that is, 1 plate of cooked green beans, contains an average of 100 calories.
DO FRESH BEANS LOSE WEIGHT?
Dieters and those who pay attention to their form wonder whether green beans make you gain weight. Dietitian Seda Sağbaş has the following words on this subject:
“In response to the question of whether green beans gain weight, green beans can often be consumed in slimming diets. 100 grams of green beans with olive oil is 70 calories. Individuals can easily consume green beans for lunch or dinner in their daily diets. You can get both vegetable and animal origin protein with ground beans, which you can make by adding ground beef or cubed meat. It can be consumed twice a week, especially in summer, in terms of being light and nutritious. Green beans, a low-calorie vegetable with high nutritional value, are a summer vegetable. However, individuals can make canned beans thanks to its taste, nutrition and high fiber structure. You can easily consume your canned food in the winter months, as it can be made with low salt and low oil. “
CAN YOU EAT FRESH BEANS IN DIET?
Dietitians, who report that green beans contain extremely low calories, recommend that green beans be included in their diet lists.. Thanks to the fiber content it contains, green beans keep the person full for a long time and support weight loss. Green beans, which facilitate weight loss, are a great choice for dieters and those who want to maintain their form. Green beans, which are very nutritious and satisfying despite being low in calories, are also an ideal meal for a healthy meal.
TRY THIS ALSO: DIET FRESH BEAN RECIPES
We have compiled a delicious recipe for green beans with olive oil that you can consume while dieting. This recipe will be liked by those who want to have a light dinner and those who pay attention to their form. Diet green beans recipe is as follows:
- 500 g green beans
- 1 onion
- 3 tomatoes
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil
- Black pepper
How to Make Dietary Fresh Beans Step by Step?
- Clean the ends of the beans you wash with roses and cut them into pieces of the desired length.
- Finely chop the onion and tomatoes.
- Take the olive oil and onions in the pan and fry them.
- After frying for a while, add the beans and continue frying.
- Then add the tomatoes and mix.
- Cover and cook until the beans are soft.
- Finally, you can add salt and pepper and serve hot with yoghurt. Enjoy your meal.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF FRESH BEANS
The nutritional value of 100 grams of green beans is as follows:
- Calories (kcal) 31
- Total fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 6mg
- Potassium 211mg
- Carbs 7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugar 3.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
- Vitamin C 12.2mg
- Calcium 37mg
- Iron 1mg
- Vitamin D 0 IU
- Vitamin B6 0.1mg
- Cobalamin 0 µg
- Magnesium 25mg