There is no doubt that tripe soup is loved by many, especially if it has lots of garlic and is warm. This delicious soup is indispensable especially for offal lovers. It is also a matter of curiosity whether tripe soup can be consumed during the diet period. In this article, we will talk about both the calories and benefits of tripe soup.
What is the Calorie Value of Tripe Soup?
Dietitian Çiğdem Yavuz reports that 1 bowl of tripe soup contains 278 calories.
- 1 scoop of tripe soup contains 139 calories.
- 1 small bowl of tripe soup contains 139 calories.
- 1 serving of tripe soup contains 209 calories.
Does Tripe Soup Make You Gain Weight?
The most important feature of tripe soup is that it is nutritious and satisfying, and thus it keeps the person full for a very long time. In this way, after drinking tripe soup, you will not want to eat anything for a long time, so you can lose weight, or in other words, this soup will not cause weight gain.
Benefits of Tripe Soup for Weight Loss and Health
- Tripe soup is a very good source of energy for the body as well as keeping it full.
- Tripe soup is very useful for the intestines and stomach, as it contains a rich amount of fiber. It regulates digestion as it accelerates metabolism.
- When tripe soup is consumed regularly, it protects the body against viruses and bacteria.
- Since the antioxidant rate in tripe soup is very high, it prevents the formation of cancer cells and provides protection against all types of cancer.
- Tripe soup is also very rich in protein and is therefore very useful especially for growing children.
- Tripe is also beneficial for impotence because it is known to increase sexual potency.
- Tripe soup protects the body against infection because it is a good source of phosphorus, calcium, iron and magnesium.
- Tripe soup, which is rich in zinc, increases the body’s resistance to diseases because it helps the metabolism cells to work more actively. In addition, the vinegar and lemon that you will consume with tripe will increase the benefit even more.
- Since tripe soup is a good source of energy, it gives vitality when drunk.
- Thanks to the pepsin substance in its content, rumen helps to relax the stomach by neutralizing the acid of the stomach.
- Tripe is recommended for people with rheumatism and joint problems because you can relieve the pain caused by such problems thanks to tripe soup.
- Drinking tripe soup is very useful for relieving depression and stress as it renews the brain nerve cells.
- The amount of calcium in the rumen is very high, and in this way, it is good for the muscles and bones throughout the body, nourishing it and increasing its strength.
- Moreover, tripe soup is also very beneficial for eye health. It provides better vision.
- Tripe soup, especially when consumed regularly in winter, strengthens immunity and protects the body against upper respiratory diseases such as flu and colds. In addition, even if these diseases have occurred, it accelerates the healing process.
- Tripe soup is also very attractive for women. Because tripe has properties that protect the skin against aging.