“In this article we have included natural mask recipes to care for curly hair.” Curly hair has always been styled in any form. Natural curly hair is caused by the curved structure of the hair follicles. The more curly the hair follicles are, the more curly the hair becomes. There are many different brands of curly hair care products in the markets. These products will give you immediate results, but these products will also do more harm than good in the long term. The more you prefer, the more appropriate method you can apply at home. Below, we will inform you about your curly hair;
Egg is one of the popular care methods for curly hair. High amounts of protein and fat content of the egg moisturize your hair, health, shine gives.
- Beat an egg and mix two tablespoons of olive oil with a tablespoon of mayonnaise. Apply this mixture to your hair and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then wash your hair thoroughly with cold water.
- Alternatively, mix a scrambled egg, two tablespoons of olive oil, and a quarter cup of pureed cucumber. With this mixture, massage your hair from the ends to the ends and then close your hair with a shower cap. Wait 30 minutes and wash your hair with shampoo. Apply any of these two methods once a week.
Honey curly hair is one of the most effective substances you can use for care. Honey is a natural moisturizer that you can use to moisturize your hair. This way you can control your curly hair more easily.
- Mix an equal amount of warm honey, olive oil or coconut oil.
- Massage with this mixture from your hair to your hair tips.
- Close your hair with a shower cap or stretch film and wait for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Apply this method once a week.
Hot Oil Massage
Olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil are also effective oils for hair care.
- Heat the oil for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Let the temperature drop to room temperature or a comfortable temperature.
- Apply oil to your hair and gently massage your hair and hair.
- Put a shower cap on your head and wrap it with a warm towel.
- Wait for one hour and wash your hair with shampoo as you would normally wash.
- Apply the method at least once a week.
Avocado is a very effective method of care for curly hair. Avocado’s moisturizing effect moisturizes, cares and makes it easy to shape.
- Mix a crushed avocado and two tablespoons of yogurt until you get a smooth paste. Put this paste on your hair and leave it for an hour. Then wash with shampoo as you normally would.
- Alternatively, crush a whole avocado and put it in a paste and add a small amount of olive oil. You can also add coconut milk. After shampooing your hair, apply this paste to your hair. Leave for 30 minutes and wash thoroughly.
- You can also make a paste by mixing avocado with the same amount of ripe bananas. You can add half a tablespoon of almond oil into this mixture. Massage your hair with this mixture. After waiting 20 minutes, wash your hair with your normal shampoo.
- You can apply these methods once or twice a week.