Newborn babies skin care should be done with extreme care and skin care should be done with completely natural products. Because the skin of the newborn baby is very sensitive. It can quickly become red, peel off and allergy. Newborn babies have a layer that looks like very fine wax. This layer will slowly peel off as you wash the baby. Leave it over time, don’t suddenly try to peel off the thin layer on the baby.
How to Care for Newborn Babies?
Things to be careful about skin care for baby and important points about how to do it are listed below;
- Babies’ body will be knuckle-shaped. Therefore, dirt accumulates between these knuckles and does not come off. Take care to clean these knuckles regularly.
- In infants, the host has skin deposits known by the names of the cradle cap. Do not remove them, wait for it to fall over time.
- If your baby’s skin is too dry, you can moisten it with moisturizers after every bath.
- If your baby has rashes in the joints or groin, this may be a fungus. Be sure to consult a dermatologist.
- Take care that your baby gets plenty of vitamin D from the sun for skin health. Vitamin D is very beneficial to the skin.
What is applied to the face of the newborn baby?
Newborn baby needs to be put on the face nothing. If your baby has a constant dryness on his face, you can moisten his face with natural moisturizers. It is not right to drive anything extra. If you have a skin disease, rash, etc. on your face. if available, you should consult the dermatologist.
How To Care Of Nails In Babies?
You should regularly do nail care, one of the important care routines for your baby. Otherwise, your baby’s nail grows too long, it can hurt himself with his nail, and he may get sick with the dirt that accumulates between this extended nail. Important information about baby’s nail care is stated below;
- Use baby nail clippers to cut your baby’s nail.
- Be very careful when cutting your fingernail. You can scrape the skin on your finger. To do this, hold the baby’s finger very carefully.
- The length of the baby’s toenails is longer than the fingernails and the toenails are soft compared to the fingernails. It will be enough to cut the toenails 1-2 times a month.
How Should Baby Clothes Be Washed?
Your baby’s skin may be allergic to the detergent you use to wash your baby’s clothes. For this, wash your baby’s clothes with a different detergent and wash the baby’s clothes separately from other clothes.
Other Baby Care Issues;