How to clean the black spot Blackhead Remover
Black spots occur as a result of clogging pores of dirt, fat and dead cells on the skin. Our skin consists of thousands of small pores. When the skin’s natural oil (sebum) is collected and hardened in these pores, black spots occur due to the blackening of bacteria and dead cells and oxidation. Black spots are usually seen in the areas of the nose, arm, face, chin, chest, back, neck and shoulders.
How do I get rid of black spots? Natural Solutions at Home
Honey contains anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that open the blocked pores to play an effective role in passing the black dots. At the same time, as a natural antibiotic, it cleans the impurities in the pores and cleans the skin.
- Honey should be applied to the skin where the black spots are dense.
- Let the honey rest for 15 minutes on your skin.
- After rinsing in warm water, wash your face with cold water.
- To achieve better results, do this 2-3 times a week.
Note: Warm honey gives better results.
Thanks to the features in the egg white open the pores to remove the accumulation of fat on the surface of the skin. Proteins in egg white absorb excess oil and purify the skin from black spots. Vitamins and amino acids in egg white nourish the skin to create new skin cells, prevents the formation of blackheads.
- Break an egg in a bowl and separate the white from the yellow.
- Then mix it nicely with the help of the spoon.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice on top.
- After that, mix it with black spots on your face.
- Rinse with water after waiting until completely dry.
- Apply this to 3-4 times a week.
Carbonate is one of the most effective methods of getting rid of black spots. Mix a teaspoon of carbonate and a small amount of water to put it in a paste consistency.
- First, clean your face.
- Then apply this paste-like mixture to the dense areas of black spots.
- Wait 2-3 minutes.
- During this time, massage your face in a circular motion.
- This method causes dead cells, black spots, dirt and fats to relax and clean.
- Then rinse your face with warm water.
Cinnamon inside the face with the antibacterial properties of the many benefits provided by the mask to remove black spots are also available. Besides, cinnamon accelerates the blood circulation and provides a healthy look to the skin. Reduces pores.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
First mix the cinnamon powder with lemon juice in a clean bowl. Apply this mixture over black spots. Rinse your face after waiting 20 minutes. You can apply this mixture 2-3 times a day to get rid of black spots.
Turmeric is known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties which help to get rid of black spots. The curcumin substance it contains is a natural germ killer that helps to destroy bacteria in the skin pores.
- Half a glass of milk
- Half a tablespoon of powder turmeric
Mix the turmeric powder with milk in a bowl. After putting the paste in the consistency, apply this mixture to the area of black spots. Leave for 6 minutes and then wash your face with cold water. Repeat 3-4 times a week to get good results.
Tomato has the feature of eliminating black spots with its natural anti-bacterial properties. In addition, the lycopene substance in the skin shows antioxidant effects. It also eliminates the damage of all free radicals. For this reason, tomato juice is one of the most effective natural treatments for black spots at home.
- 1 small tomato
- 2-3 cotton pieces
First crush the tomatoes and then cotton the tomato juice. Apply cotton to the area where there are black spots on your face. Rinse with water in the morning after waiting for one night.
Corn flour helps remove dirt from the pores on the skin. It is also one of the best methods for eliminating black spots.
- Mix one tablespoon of corn flour with some milk or some water.
- Then drive it over the black dots.
- However, massage your skin with circular movements.
- After a few minutes, rinse it with cold water.
- In this way, clogged pores will be opened.