What is Sir Wax How to Use Sir Wax at Home How to Use How to Remove?
Sir wax is a type of wax obtained from pine resin. Using wax is one of the best methods to smooth the skin. The wax that removes the hair from its root gives long-term smoothness. Moreover, it allows the hair to grow thinner than before.
What is Sir Wax?
The natural epilation product produced from pine tree resin and becomes fluid when exposed to heat is called sir wax . This sticky substance weakens the hair follicles, thins the hair and helps it grow later. In short, it gives the skin a silky softness and smoothness. That’s why it is very popular with women. It is generally used to remove hair from legs. It is also applied to the face, armpits, arms, bikini area and body.
How to Make Waxing at Home?
Before using the wax, put it in a pot, boil it in hot water and let it melt. If you wish, you can buy and use a specially sold wax machine to melt the wax instead of melting it in a pot. When you are sure that it is completely melted, you can use the sir wax. Before starting the process, baby powder should be applied to the area to be waxed. In this way, the pain you will feel will be greatly alleviated. A thin layer of wax is applied to the bristles. It is applied with a wooden stick or spatula, but it is very important to apply it thinly. Otherwise it will be difficult to pull. After it is spread on the skin, the wax cloth is adhered and pulled quickly. Wax should be applied in the direction of hair growth. After 1 minute, the diaper is pulled in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Soap, alcohol and water should not be used to cleanse the skin of wax residues. It is useful to apply baby oil after waxing. Because baby oil cleans the skin from wax residues and soothes.
What are the Benefits, Advantages of Wax Wax?
- It provides the weakening of the hair follicles and the reduction of the hair.
- It does not contain sugar like the wax we know. Therefore, it prevents the development of hair follicles.
- It is a 100% natural product made from pine resin.
- It does not contain any chemicals and has a peeling effect on the skin. It cleans the epidermis layer from dead cells and reconstructs the skin. While answering the question of what it does with wax, we should also mention that it delays the signs of aging. The wax, which plays a role in protecting the skin tissue, purifies and smoothes the skin.
- Powdered wax does not hurt much. This wax is almost painless, as the traction power is not felt much. On the other hand, wax should be used professionally in order not to create ingrown hairs and to remove hair from the root. Suitable for use on the torso, armpits, arms and legs, bikini area, torso. Depending on the size of the area you will wax and the structure of your hair, the process may take up to 1 hour to complete. In fact, it often takes less time.
- If you have just started waxing, you have to do it every 15-20 days. However, depending on the condition of your hair over time, it will be sufficient to do it once a month after 3-6 uses.
Who Cannot Wax?
Wax is not applied to those whose skin is not tight enough and very old people. On the other hand, wax should not be used if there are cuts, cracks, sunburn, any skin condition in the area where the wax will be applied. If you are diabetic or undergoing skin treatment, you should get information from your doctor before using wax.
Is Wax Made During Menstruation?
It can be made by waxing while it is menstruating, but is not recommended. Because there is a risk of edema in the body of women in the menstrual period. You may feel more pain if you have wax done during menstruation. Therefore, it is more appropriate to do the wax 3 days before or 3 days after your period.