As the name suggests, the fragrance of hair is defined as the unpleasant odor from the hair and scalp. It can occur in people of all ages and this is not usually about cleanliness. Especially oily hair is more prone to this situation because it absorbs dirt and strong odors more easily. Factors such as stress and hormonal imbalance can also contribute to this embarrassing problem. Psoriasis and infections in the scalp, especially fungal infections are among the causes.
Lemon juice is perfect in your hair as well as your hair. It will leave your hair fresh and clean smelling. It also imparts smooth, shiny hair and combats problems such as dandruff and scalp infections.
- Tighten 2 lemons in 1 cup of water. After shampooing your hair, apply this mixture to your hair and scalp. Leave for a few minutes and rinse. Apply this method once or twice a week.
- If you have fungal infection in your scalp, squeeze 1 lemon in 1 cup of plain yogurt. Apply this mixture to your hair and wait half an hour to rinse. Apply this method once a week.
- You can also combine lemon juice with aroma essential oil such as rosemary or lavender and leave it in your hair for one night. Apply this method 2 or 3 times a week.
Tomato juice helps to remove smells from your hair. Moreover, the degree of acidity in tomatoes helps to balance the pH in your hair.
- Apply fresh tomato juice to your scalp.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse.
- Apply this method 1 or 2 times per week.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has germicidal properties that help to resolve the rancid hair problem caused by hair scalp infections. It will also reduce acne and dandruff in the scalp.
- Add some tea tree oil into the water and apply this solution to your scalp. Soak for 20 to 30 minutes and shampoo your hair.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo (2 drops of 25 g of shampoo). Then shampoo.
- You can use either method 1 time per week.
Orange juice and shells are perfect to purify your hair from odor. It also helps control dandruff and excessive lubrication. You can use 1 or 2 times a week.
- Fill the orange shells in a glass pickle jar and duke the organic apple cider vinegar. Store this in a cupboard for 2 weeks. Then filter this distilled mixture and store in the refrigerator. Add 2 tablespoons of this liquid to a 300 or 400 gr water spray bottle. After washing, spray on your hair. Rinse after a few minutes.
- Boil the orange peel powder in a little water. Leave to cool. Rinse your hair with the solution. Leave for 10 minutes and wash your hair. To obtain orange peel powder, grind the peeled dry orange shells for 1 week under the sun.
- You can apply orange juice to your hair and then wait 5 minutes and rinse your hair.
In addition to using these natural methods, limit your use of hair products, including foams and serums. When using a conditioner, make sure that you do not apply it to the hair follicles of your hair, as it may contribute to oiliness and therefore scented hair.
In addition, after washing your hair, keep it moist and do not bind until it is completely dry, as it may cause the hair to smell.
At the same time, use a shampoo containing sulfur and salicylic acid when dealing with hair odors. Dandruff and itchy hair will help to eliminate problems such as your skin.