What Can I Do To Get Rid Of Cellulite On The Legs?
Cellulite is a common problem for many women. It may be due to hereditary factors, as well as consumption of fast-food products, inactivity, hormonal irregularities, circulatory disorders, alcohol and cigarette use. Did you know that you can get rid of cellulite in 1 week? Yes, you are not reading wrong. Here is the method of eliminating cellulite in 1 week and herbal ways to get rid of cellulite…
A Method to Eliminate Cellulite in 1 Week by Beautician Suna Dumankaya
Mix half a glass of lemon juice, a glass of sesame oil, 30 grams of camphor, 10 drops of oxeye essential oil, 10 crushed aspirin, 5 drops of cypress oil and 10 drops of rosemary oil. Massage the mixture you have prepared on your cellulite areas every day and apply it well. If you are not going to go outside, wrap your body in cling film and wait 2 hours after this procedure.
Suggestions from Cosmetologist Suna Dumankaya to Eliminate Cellulite in 1 Week
- The coffee mask will help you get rid of your cellulite in a short time. For this, a pack of Turkish coffee is mixed with as much mineral water as it takes. A little honey is added to it and applied to the cellulite parts. Wait for 1 hour and wash. It should be applied at least once a week. Coffee mask for cellulite is very effective.
- Making a pouch on the body is good for cellulite. When it is cut, the blood flow in the veins accelerates, which prevents the body from being lubricated. That’s why it needs to be trimmed frequently. There is another effective application among the natural methods of getting rid of cellulite. Namely; Stir in heather leaves, rosemary, chamomile, anise, fennel and cassia. After boiling and brewing, drink a glass of water in the morning and evening and continue this daily. Putting two handfuls of sea salt in your tub while taking a shower will also speed up your cellulite removal process.
- Those who suffer from cellulite should consume half a bunch of parsley every morning before breakfast. On the other hand, this is a habit we recommend to everyone, not just those with cellulite. Because parsley is an enemy of cellulite, moreover, it purifies the liver and kidneys from harmful substances.
- If you add a teaspoon of thyme juice and a tablespoon of lemon juice to a coffee cup of fresh potato juice in the morning, it will make it easier for you to deal with cellulite.
- Exercising should never be neglected. At least, even outdoor walks are beneficial for cellulite.
- You should eat healthy and avoid sugary and fatty foods as much as you can. If you have trouble doing this, you should see a specialist. After the necessary evaluation, your doctor will prepare a suitable nutrition program for you.
- Consumption of raw vegetables and fruits also reduces cellulite. However, it is essential to consume it regularly.
- Drinking green vegetable juice helps to reduce cellulite.
- Salt consumption should be limited.
- Adequate amount of fluid should be taken every day, especially care should be taken to consume sufficient amount of water daily.
- Massage and scrub should be done once a week.
- Breathing exercises in the fresh air are beneficial.
- In the evening, fennel tea or green tea with lemon should be consumed.
- A pinch of parsley and 100 grams of walnuts are passed through a blender. Chili pepper and lemon are added to the resulting mixture and consumed daily. In this way, your body will burn fat faster. Mixing the juice of half a lemon with half a bunch of parsley and a glass of water and consuming it throughout the day will help you get rid of cellulite.
- Coffee peeling should be applied to cellulite.
- Cellulite areas should be exfoliated at regular intervals. The peeling mask that you will prepare with brown sugar and coffee will be extremely useful for cellulite. While taking a bath, you can clean your pores with hot water and exfoliate with these materials. Then you need to massage it with the scrub. Thus, the blood flow in the capillaries will be activated. But whenever you take a shower, you should never forget to do it while in the bathroom.