How about making your own makeup remover at home? How to make a natural makeup remover? illustrated explanation and makeup cleansing oils as a bonus makeup cleansing tonic we explained how to do it.
Makeup Cleansing Oil Making
The 6 natural oils that can be used to make up makeup oil are:
- Olive oil
- Almond oil
- coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Rose oil
Natural Apple Cleansing Water with Green Apple and Milk
The stages of making natural makeup cleansing water with green apples and milk are:
- 1 green apple should be grated.
- Apple grated with half a liter of milk should be mixed in a bowl.
- The mixture should be filtered by using cheesecloth or strainer.
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil should be added to the filtered mixture.
- The resulting mixture should be stored in the refrigerator.
Rose Water and Olive Oil Makeup Cleansing Water
The production of natural make-up cleaning water with rose water and olive oil is as follows:
- Half tea glass of rose water and half tea glass of olive oil should be mixed in a bottle and shaken.
- The mixture obtained must be shaken before each use.
- It is an ideal mixture especially for cleaning the lips and around the eyes.
Cucumber and Milk Natural Makeup Cleansing Water
The production of natural make-up cleansing water with cucumber and milk is as follows:
- 1 small cucumber should be grated.
- Grated cucumbers should be added to 1 tea glass of milk.
- Milk and cucumber mixture should be boiled.
- The boiled mixture must be filtered because cucumbers need to decompose.
- Milk remaining after separating cucumbers makeup removal
It can be used asjuice and should be stored in a bottle.
Natural Makeup Remover Recipe
Makeup Tonic Supplies
- Glass jar
- Make-up removal pad
- 1.5- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of castile soap or baby lotion
- 2-4 drops of essential oil (for example, lavender is a great essential oil for the skin)
- Distilled water
How To Make Up Remover?
- Put the makeup cleaning pads into the glass jar.
- Castile Soap with coconut oil in a separate bowl
- If no castilla soap is available, mix the baby lotion.
- Pour this mixture over the cotton.
- Press the cotton down so that the pads absorb the mixture.
- Pour enough distilled water to wet the pads (normal water will also occur, distilled water passes in the original recipe)
- Shake the jar a little.
Makeup Tonic Application
When you want to remove your make-up, take a make-up removal pad from it, throw it in the trash after use, then wash your face.
Firmly close the jar pad cover to prevent the pads from drying out.