Belly melting ways after birth is the most effective sport. In addition, factors such as salt and sugar consumption and carbohydrate intake are also effective in sagging of the navel. The belly will recover in a short time as the mother’s body, which has to store extra blood and fat for the nutrients and environment needed by the baby during pregnancy, will now return to normal.
Diet to Tighten the Belly Dangling Belly
After childbirth belly tightening
The properties of the diet that should be done for can be listed as follows:
- Remember that the sugar you take during and after your pregnancy is of no use to the baby or you. Table sugar, which is taken directly, does not increase milk, does not facilitate childbirth or does not have a healthy effect on the baby. It only causes you to gain weight in vain. Therefore, cut the sugar completely and head with fresh and dried fruits.
- Leave the white bread just like sugar. Today’s white bread does not contain protein in any way. Eat healthy food by replacing white bread, mainly made of synthetic flour, with whole grain bread.
- Drop packed foods. Did you know that even ready-made soups contain sugar and thickeners cause growth retardation? Do not buy anything sold in the package.
- Stay away from excessive salt. This causes edema to build up, causing your belly to swell.
- Cut the red meat for a while. Red meat will cause fat on the waist and belly.
Sports to Tighten Postpartum Belly Belly
By doing sports, the belly caused by birth can be recovered in a short time. For this movements to recover the sagging belly after childbirth can be done. Belly exercises dangling after birth are mainly shuttle-like movements that operate the belly and abdomen. The movements, which should be started with 30 minutes daily, should be increased in terms of duration and difficulty over time.