Antipyretic recipe and we will share the recipes with you. Expert advice methods that you can use to reduce the fever of children by natural means without the need for medication will offer you the chance to cope with your child’s high fever.
The effects of these methods, which have been used by the mothers of our country for many years, are still being used in combating high fever with modern medicine.
How To Reduce Children Fever At Home?
Simple methods how to reduce fever at home
It has been used for many years in response to the question . With a few different methods added to these methods, which are also accepted as the legacy of ancestors, you can control the fire of your children when they are fevered.
- Wet cloth, towel, etc. on the ankles. putting textile material,
- Taking a shower with warm water,
- Drinking plenty of water,
- Keeping the head and neck area cold,
- Massage of ankles of children with raw onion,
- Wrapping the ankles of children with egg whites,
- Ice cream feeding,
- Drinking lemon water with honey,
- Frequent wiping of the forehead, neck, armpits, wrists and ankles with a vinegar cloth,
- Applying cold compresses using a hot water bottle or with a towel
These are traditional methods that are effective in reducing high fever under control.
What Is Good for Children in Fire?
Fluid consumption plays an important role in reducing fever. For this reason, prepared with medicinal herbs herbal teas has an important effect on reducing fever of children as well as adults.
- Raisin tea,
- Chamomile tea,
- Ginger tea,
- Lettuce tea
These are herbal teas that can be used when your children are fired.
Antipyretic Recipe for Use in Children by İbrahim Saraçoğlu
Medicinal plants expert Dr. Antipyretic methods recommended by İbrahim Saraçoğlu are suitable for use in children. What is good for the fire in children İbrahim Saraçoğlu According to Hodja;
- Linden and mint tea,
- Hibiscus tea
It provides the fever to be reduced by sweating by drinking to children.