Rose water helps to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as boils, acne and pimples, and cleans the skin deeply. . Rose water does not cause acne, on the contrary, it plays an effective role in getting rid of acne. On the other hand, it also lightens acne scars. At the same time, it regulates the pH level of the skin and contributes to the self-repair of the skin.
Dermatologist Dr. Ata Nejat Ertek Recommends Rose Water to Eliminate Pimples
Dermatologist According to Ata Nejat Ertek, using rose water for acne is very beneficial. Dr. Ertek’s statements on the subject are as follows:
“Skin care with rose water is nothing new. Rose water has been used for beauty and care for many years. Rose water is skin-friendly, it can be used on all skin types. It balances the oil rate in oily skin, removes dryness of the skin, fights acne and acne. “The benefits to health are countless. It removes swelling and redness on the skin. It cleans the pores, revitalizes and brightens the skin. It is effective in the passage of acne, prevents the skin from drying out. If you have acne-prone skin, apply rose water to the areas where you have acne every morning with a cotton ball. It will be a solution to your acne.”
1. Recipe of Acne Relief Mask with Rose Water from Beautician Suna Dumankaya
Acne is a common skin problem in Turkey and around the world. Acne, large and small, appearing in different parts of our body since puberty sometimes disappears with the end of adolescence, and sometimes it can be permanent. Factors such as insufficient water consumption, unhealthy diet, lack of a certain sleep pattern can also lead to the formation of acne. Among the benefits of using rose water, there is also relief from this problem. In other words, it is good for inflamed acne on the skin, gives the skin a healthy appearance, and adjusts the amount of oil in the skin.
One tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of rose water are thoroughly mixed and applied to the skin. Leave it on the skin for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. It is recommended to do this every day.
Acne Scars Relief Mask with Rose Water from Beautician Suna Dumankaya
If you are suffering from acne problem, first of all, you should pay attention to a balanced diet. It will also be beneficial to mix sweet almond oil, lemon juice and rose water in equal amounts and apply it to the area of acne scars.
Natural Remedy for Pimples with Rose Water from Beauty Specialist Fatma Aslan
- 3 teaspoons rose water rose water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons of honey
Preparation: Mix all the ingredients, apply on your face and wait for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
What Are the Other Benefits of Rose Water for the Skin?
- It balances the pH of our skin. In this way, if our skin is oily, it controls the lubrication, if we have dry skin, it moisturizes and normalizes the moisture level of the skin.
- It dries up acne. It is especially effective in treating inflamed and purulent acne.
- Rose water purifies the upper layer of the skin from dead skin.
- It supports the treatment of skin spots that occur due to certain diseases or factors such as prolonged sun exposure without sunscreen.
- Contains antiseptic ingredients. With this feature, it opens the pores and renews the skin.