It is a type of coffee created by mixing roasted coffee beans, cinnamon, cream, chocolate, carob powder, sahlep, mahlep and kahkule in a mulberry coffee. Its interior is softer than Turkish coffee and its taste is more aromatic. However, since it contains cream and cappuccino, it contains some calories.
How Many Calories Is Dibek Coffee?
- 1 coffee cup of mortar coffee is 76 calories.
Dietician Gülşen Lükel gives the following information about dibek coffee;
- Dibek coffee tastes very good. But the calorie rate is higher than Turkish coffee . Naturally, it makes you feel full for a long time. 100 grams of Turkish coffee has 270 calories, and 100 grams of mortar coffee contains 500 calories.
What is Dibek Coffee, What Are Its Health Benefits?
Where do you think the name of Dibek coffee came from? I’m sure many of you thought it was the name of a locality. However, mortar is a large mortar made of wood or stone. Dibek coffee is made by pounding coffee beans in a mortar called mortar.
The difference from other coffees is that it is made by pounding in this mortar called dibek. Due to this preparation method, it was called dibek coffee. Extras such as sahlep, turpentine coffee, goat horn, gum mastic, chocolate and cream are added to the production of dibek coffee.
- Dibek coffee is filling. It helps to lose weight. It is very delicious and appeals to everyone’s taste. It can also be consumed in the diet as it is low in calories.
- Continuing to drink a cup of mortar coffee a day increases good cholesterol and decreases bad cholesterol.
- Dibek coffee relaxes the stomach and facilitates digestion.
- It accelerates digestion, contributes to better digestion of food.
- Drinking mortar coffee after eating prevents bloating.
- Dibek coffee regulates digestion and supports the digestion of food.
- It is good for some skin problems, it plays a role in making the skin look more beautiful. In other words, it is healing both to the body and to the skin.
- The aromas and natural oils in dibek coffee are very beneficial for the skin and the body.
- It prevents bad breath.
- It strengthens the memory.
- Those with gallstones are recommended to consume mortar coffee. It will be very useful.
- It relieves pain.
- It is effective in preventing serious ailments such as cancer and Parkinson’s.
- If a skin mask is applied with Dibek coffee, the dirt accumulated in the pores is removed.
How to Make Dibek Coffee?
- 1 teaspoon of mortar coffee
- 1 cup of water
- You may not add 1 teaspoon of sugar or a single sugar cube or no sugar.
- Put 1 cup of cold water in the pot. Then add a teaspoon of mortar ottoman coffee.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Stir a little and put on the stove.
- While we are cooking Dibek coffee, as it foams, we take the coffee foam and pour it into the cup, so that our coffee is very foamy and after the coffee is brewed, we pour the coffee into the coffee cup. Our coffee is ready.