Aloe vera gel is a herbal product preferred in many areas for skin health and care. Aloe vera gel, located in the leaves of the aloe vera plant, is a nutritious product that is very popular in cosmetics. Cream with aloe vera gel and various aloe vera mask can be done. Aloe vera gel, which is very strong in terms of moisturizing feature, can also be used in the treatment of various burns and wounds.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
Benefits of aloe vera can be listed as follows:
- Transmits sunburn and blemishes.
- It is used in the treatment of burns that occur normally.
- It increases collagen production and delays aging.
- Supportive in the treatment of acne and acne.
- Thanks to the consumption of tea, it increases body resistance and protects from diseases.
- If consumed, it regulates the nervous system, relieves from nervousness and insomnia.
- Allows allergic reactions to be reduced.
- It regulates the oil balance in oily skin.
- When applied to the hair, it eliminates the electrification in the hair.
- Fixes dandruff problem.
- Eliminates color inequality in the skin. Heals fly and insect bites.
Using Aloe Vera Gel
Method of using aloe vera varies. Consent from the doctor is required before consuming the gel. The ways of using aloe vera gel can be listed as follows:
- The gel can be applied directly to the skin and the burned area.
- While applying to hair; It can be mixed with vinegar or olive oil as well as plain.
- It can be used as a gel or as a soap.
- sold on transfers aloe vera tea can be consumed regularly and benefit from internal diseases.
- Can be mixed with various oils and act as a mask or moisturizer.
- It acts as a lotion in make-up cleaning.