Will sweating be good for flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What is it good for? Ways to overcome the flu, as well as protection from the infectious disease, the flu, is very important.
- Will sweating be good for flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What is it good for?
- What should be done to get rid of the flu?
- Benefits of Lemon Against Flu Infections
- Herbal Tea That Cures Flu
- What are the fruits that are good for flu?
Is sweating good for flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What is it good for?
In order to prevent influenza, which is an infectious disease especially seen in the winter months, it should be avoided to be in closed environments and the diet should be given importance by consuming foods that will increase the body’s resistance.
What should be done to get rid of the flu?
Ways to get through the flu quickly are;
- On the first day of illness, it is necessary to sweat and then take a cold shower.
- It is necessary to consume foods with plenty of vitamin C, such as lemons and oranges.
- Onion and garlic should be eaten raw.
- It is necessary to rest by lying on a pillow high enough to keep your head above your chest.
- It is necessary to prevent the runny nose from falling into the throat.
- The nostrils should be cleaned at the same time and the handkerchief used should be discarded once used.
Benefits of Lemon Against Flu Infections
How flu goes natural methods is the most effective lemon. We can list the positive effects of lemon on the flu as follows;
- People who drink by mixing 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with black pepper and salt get rid of their flu infections.
- By putting 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in half a tea glass, people who gargle, get rid of the flu more quickly by killing germs in their throats.
- Thanks to the lemon juice applied to the nose by dropping on cotton, it is possible to open the blocked nose.
- Those who massage their feet and heels with lemon for 10 minutes get rid of flu infections quickly.
Herbal Teas That Heal the Flu
- Lemon and lemon tea
- Mint Tea
- Green Tea
What are the fruits that are good for flu?