By trying these masks, you will not only solve your skin problems, but you will also notice how you look healthier over time.
While our skin, which is the largest organ in our body, is responsible for protecting us from external influences, it may be affected if we do not take care of it. In order not to suffer from permanent damage and skin problems, we should be able to take care of our skin regularly and adequately by getting rid of dead skin and moisturizing.
Similarly, when masks are properly used, they provide:
- Deep cleaning of pores,
- Elimination of damages and healing of skin
- Skin moisturization and reconstruction
These help to overcome many problems such as acne, blotch and dryness. For this reason, in this article we will talk about the 5 soft masks you can make to cope with the skin problem. Do not Miss!
1. Green tea mask for skin problem
Green tea is not only used to alleviate or eliminate problems such as acne, but is also a very powerful substance used for other conditions, such as:
- Renewal of skin cells,
- Elimination of inflammatory wounds,
- Treatment of psoriasis ,
- Moisturizing and feeding the skin,
- Keep the skin clean.
The reason for this is that it contains antiseptic , inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- 3 tablespoons green tea leaf (30 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (10 ml)
- Add a coarse juice and green tea leaves.
- Cook at high temperature for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn off the gold and add a spoonful of vinegar.
- Rest for 20 minutes .
- At night, apply the mask to the desired area directly in gentle circular motion.
- Rinse with warm water after 20 minutes on your skin .
- This mask can be used 2-3 times a week .
We also recommend that you apply moisturizing cream to your skin and leave it on your face all night: this way your skin will look healthier.
2. Aspirin mask for stains
Aspirin is a pain-relieving drug that reduces pain caused by wounds with its anti-inflammatory properties.
In addition, the salicylic acid contained in the skin cleanse, helps to accelerate the removal of dead skins and peeling helps to clean the skin.
- 5 aspirin
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 tbsp yogurt (20 g)
- Crush the aspirin in a bowl and pulp.
- Add yogurt and honey and stir until smooth.
- Cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Wash the area where you will apply the mask with plenty of water to prevent any residual dirt.
- Apply the mask directly to your skin. Accelerate the removal of dead skins by making circular movements.
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Finally, apply moisturizing cream.
We recommend that you use the mask at night and apply sun protection cream before going out the other day.
3. Lemon mask for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin requires more care and precautions than other skin because it is very suitable for skin problems. Some applications may also cause damage, irritation, inflammation or hypersensitivity.
This mask contains lemon, citric acid, calcium, vitamin C and bioflavonoids. In addition to helping to cope with immune system and infections, these substances can be used for problems caused by sensitive skin.
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese (40 g)
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the water into a container.
- Add cottage cheese and coconut oil.
- Mix the ingredients until a thick consistency.
Keep on your skin for 30 minutes.
- Apply directly to your skin, evenly distributed at night .
- After waiting for 30 minutes, rinse with plenty of cold water.
4. Honey mask for dry skin
Many people suffer from the problem that their skin is dry, and this may be due to insufficient care or genetic structure. With this mask it is possible to meet your skin’s water needs and moisturize your skin.
- 2 strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey (25 g)
- 1 tbsp mineral water (10 ml)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt (40 g)
- 1 cotton
- Wash the strawberries and cut to the park.
- Then crush it with a fork until it becomes puree.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to a smooth consistency.
- Let stand for 1 hour .
- Apply the mask to your skin with the help of cotton.
- Leave for 10 minutes on your skin.
- Rinse with cold water.
5. Healing aloe vera mask
Aloe vera also helps regenerating the skin with regenerating, astringent and pain relief properties.
- 1 cap aloe vera (200 g)
- 5 leaves of primrose
- 2 drops of olive oil
- Put the aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Cut the primrose leaves into small pieces and add the olive oil with aloe vera in the bowl.
- Stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Let stand for 10 minutes .
- Gently apply on damaged skin.
- Leave for 20 minutes on your skin.
- Finally, rinse with cold water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day .
By using this mask, you will not only solve your skin problems, but also have a healthier skin.