What are the benefits of lemon to hair?
The benefits of lemon to the hair as soon as counting, polishes hair, destroys dandruff, opens hair color naturally, prevents hair loss … The benefits of lemon to hair are as follows;
- Lemon; The problem of dandruff in the hair: Lemon hair is very useful for the problem of dandruff. It not only cleanses the scalp, but also opens up hair clogs. It also regulates hair balance. So it destroys dandruff.
- Lemon; it adds shine to the hair: When the hair is washed with lemon, a noticeable luster will be seen. Mix evenly with lemon juice and water or hair cream and apply to your hair. Wait 2-3 minutes this way.
- Lemon; Prevents lubrication in hair: Citric acid in lemon prevents fat accumulation in the scalp. Mix an equal amount of lemon juice and vinegar. After this mixture, massage your scalp with rubbing. It will be noticed that the lubrication of the hair decreases in a short time.
- Lemon; It is a strong antibacterial and it is good for itching at the base of the hair. Just drop a few drops of lemon into your hair cream. Leave this hair cream for 10 minutes. Then rinse your hair with cold water. Repeat this method regularly.
- Lemon; hair color: In general, the use of lemon in the hair is intended to turn hair color. The reason for this is citric acid in lemon. To turn hair color; 2 lemon juice and 1 liter of water are mixed. (If you want to open a few tons, the lemon ratio should be increased). apply when your hair is wet. Even if the effect is observed when waiting for 1 hour, more openings will occur.
- Lemon; accelerates blood circulation at the bottom of the hair.
- Lemon; accelerates hair growth.
- Lemon; prevents hair loss.
- Lemon; kills bacteria.
- Lemon; prevents breakage in hair.
What are the harms of lemon to hair?
If the lemon is used very often with high acidic structure hair and hair can damage the hair, dry the hair, may cause irritation of the scalp. Therefore, it should not be used very often.
Lemon also turns the hair color, if you do not want your hair color to open, you may not like this situation.
While lemon hair care, it is not recommended to buy the lemon juice sold on the market. Otherwise, chemicals in this lemon juice can damage your hair.
Hair Mask Recipes With Lemon
Hair Care Mask with Lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 3-4 drops of rosemary extract oil
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a hair mask consistency. Apply this mixture to all of your hair and hair. Leave for 20 minutes. Then wash your hair with sulfate-free shampoo.
Hair Moisturizing Mask Recipe with Lemon
- Half a banana
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
First peel and crush the banana’s crust. Then squeeze the lemon into the banana and mix. And finally, mix coconut oil. Apply this mixture to all hairs and hairs and leave for 45 minutes. Then rinse your hair with warm water. This mask will be applied 2-3 times a week.
Lemon Hair Extension Mask
- 1 egg white
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Mix lemon and egg white in a bowl. Then add honey into it. Apply this mask to your hair and rinse it for 1 hour. Apply this mask twice a week.
Mask Recipe for Dry Hair with Lemon
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Apply the mixture to the bottom of the hair and hair. Then let it dry. After drying, rinse your hair with shampoo.