Treatment methods for lines around the mouth and wrinkles. . Bad looking around the mouth wrinkles deepens and becomes visible after a certain age. Wrinkles around the mouth
FACE MUSCLES AND MASSAGE
Massage is also of great importance in the ability of the faculties to stay strong and vigorous.
* To eliminate the vertical lines caused by the relaxation of the muscles in the middle of the eyebrow and in the root of the nose, the right and left palms are brought face-to-face, so that the fingertips of both hands are combined in the middle of the two eyebrows, provided that no thumbs are used. It is pulled towards the temples while the skin is patted by pressing the hands strongly. The same movement should be repeated for five minutes.
* To eliminate the horizontal lines on the forehead, the right hand thumb rests on the right temple, and the left hand thumb rests on the left temple. Then, the other four fingers of the two hands are smoothly moved between the eyebrows and the hair border between the eyebrows and the middle of the forehead to the temples.
* Each forehead line is smeared from the middle of the forehead to the temple with a forefinger.
* All these massages are useful to eliminate lines before going to bed at night and after the skin is creamed.
Lines and wrinkles caused by falling and weakening of the cheek muscles can be removed with a massage to be applied.
* Starting from the nose with four fingers of both hands, very light stroking movements are performed from the top of the cheek to the temples. Starting under the chin with the back of the hands, it should be patted under the eyes. Both movements should continue for one minute at least. Furthermore, it is very useful to shoot light strokes with your fingertips starting from the bottom of the chin and to bring them down to the temple by moving them on the cheeks. Gently pinching the same part between the thumb and forefinger gives a positive result. This should continue for a minute.
* Another action that seems useful even though it is a bit tiring for facial muscles is as follows: After creaming the cheeks well, the mouth is inflated with air. Thus, light blows are hit on the stretched cheek skin by joining the fingertips. This movement should take two minutes.
LINES AND MASSAGE FROM THE MOUTH
There are also massages to remove wrinkles caused by the relaxation of the muscles around the mouth. For this,
* Wrinkles on the top and bottom of the lips are gently patted with the other four fingers from right to left and from left to right, provided that the thumb is not used. It is useful to continue these movements for a minute and a half.
* For wrinkles caused by the relaxation of the chineal muscles, it is sufficient to tap both hands with the middle fingers and the index fingers, under the chin, like a snare drum. This massage should be continued for one minute a day.
* For the muscles that relax in the neck, the massage performed by applying from the place where the chest ends to the bottom of the chin with both hands is very useful. In addition, the left part of the neck with the right hand and the right part with the left hand should be slightly pinched and this movement should continue for approximately two minutes.
However, in order to get the desired result from these movements, it should be continued for a long time, once every day.
EFFECT OF MORALE ON BEAUTY
Detention wrinkles, neck lines, forehead lines and nose-to-mouth lines make women look older than they are. But the face, especially the lines on the cheeks, does not make the face ugly.
A healthy nervous system will keep the facial muscles strong for a long time. Of course, by the way, one should not neglect the knowledgeable face and skin care.
It should not be upset for character lines. When the woman is looking in the mirror, she should pay attention to how young she is, not how she gets older. Because morale is also closely related to beauty. There is no doubt that depression will disturb the nervous system and it will affect the facial muscles.
Source: Wrinkle on the face, on the edge of the eye, on the edge of the mouth, on the cheeks and neck