Foot, Toe Water Pickup, Water Collector Foot Causes Foot Why Water Balls?
Standing water collection is one of the most common problems, which can be caused by many reasons, from standing for long periods to kidney diseases. In our article, we will talk about the causes of standing water and herbal remedies. You can go to the internal medicine doctor for standing water.
Why is Standing Water Collection?
- Liver disease
- Heart failure
- Kidney Disease
- Very salty nutrition
- Contraceptive use
- Side effects of drugs used
- Use of alcohol
- Blood coagulation
- Hot weather
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Pregnancy poisoning
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Trauma like ankle sprain
- Inflammation of the vessel
Epsom Salt (British Salt)
Epsom salt is the natural healing of water in the feet with the content of sulphate and magnesium. This salt cleanses the body from toxins and helps the collection of water in the feet.
- Fill a small basin with warm water.
- Put half a cup of tea into epsom salt and mix.
- Soak your feet in this water 2 times a week for 30-60 minutes.
Water with lemon juice
Lemon water drink helps to remove excess toxin and excess fluid in the body and reduces swelling in the feet and other areas caused by water accumulation in the body. What’s more, it prevents the body from dehydration and it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Add 1 cup warm water into 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Add some honey if you wish.
- Eat this water several times a day.
Another effective method to get rid of standing water is apple vinegar. Reduces the accumulation of water in potassium feet, which are abundant in apple cider vinegar
- Mix the apple cider vinegar and warm water at an equal rate. Put a towel into this water and then remove the towel and squeeze out the excess water. Wrap this towel on your feet. Let stand for 10 minutes. You can apply this method several times a day.
- You can also add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into 1 cup of water and consume 2 times a day.
Stinging nettle natural urine extractor is very helpful in passing water collection.
- Boil 1 cup of water and put the nettle root into 1 teaspoon powder.
- Brew it for 10 minutes
- Eat this tea 3 times a day until you see a reduction in water collection.
Ginger standing with a natural urine extractor helps to eliminate water collection. The biggest cause of swelling helps reduce sodium. In addition, ginger can help reduce swelling with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Massage your feet with ginger oil several times a day.
- You can also consume ginger tea or ginger as stingy until 2-3 cups a day.
Research has shown that fennel seed has shown that it helps to remove excess water from the body as an effective urine extractor. It also prevents accumulation of toxins in the body, helps digestion and removes gas.
- Add 1 teaspoon fennel seeds into 1 cup hot water.
- Infuse for 10 minutes and then strain.
- Eat 3 times a day until you notice a decrease in swelling.
Cranberry water content is very useful for passing through the water collection due to its urine removal properties. At the same time cranberry juice; It helps to maintain fluid balance in the body thanks to potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- For 1 cup of cranberry juice daily. You can also use cranberry supplements.
Parsley is also a natural solution to collect water in the foot
- Place 2 teaspoons dried parsley leaf into 1 cup hot water and brew for 10 minutes. Eat this tea up to 3 times a day.
- You can also mix fresh parsley juice and lemon juice.
Performing regular sports is an excellent method to prevent the collection of water in the feet. Sport stimulates the blood circulation in the body and prevents blood accumulation in the lower limbs in the body
- One of the most effective methods to reduce swelling in the body, inflammation and relieve pain is swimming.
- Walk or run 30 minutes a day for at least 5 days a week.