Natural methods that can be applied to have a sore throat are: What is good for treating sore throats herbal teas such as medicine, homemade lozenge recipe in our article…
- Sage: 2 teaspoons of sage is boiled by throwing it in 1 glass of water. It is drunk after letting it brew for 5 minutes. Cinnamon and honey can also be added to this tea.
- Chamomile tea: 2-3 teaspoons of chamomile tea is thrown into a glass of water and boiled. Drink it after brewing for 3 minutes.
Homemade Pastille For Sore Throat
Homemade for lozenge
The construction is as follows:
- 1 cup of granulated sugar, half a glass of water, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, half a teaspoon of ground ginger and a quarter teaspoon of powdered cloves; It is boiled in a saucepan and boiled for 15-20 minutes.
- After the boiling process is over, the mixture is waited until it becomes a syrup.
- Then, small pieces of cookie are rolled and placed in a container and left to cool for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- sore throat those who pull it can consume it in the way of lozenge.
What Can Be Done At Home For Sore Throat?
What can be done at home for sore throat are:
- Sputum should be consumed with plenty of fluids as it is effective in keeping it thin and easy to clean.
- Because salt is effective in eliminating infections in the throat with salt water mouthwash can be done.
- During this period, one has to prefer foods that can be easily swallowed.
- Foods rich in vitamin C, such as lemon, should be consumed.
- Garlic can be gargled to relieve sore throat and infection in the throat.
- It is necessary to ensure that the environment in which the person is located is airy.
- Smoking should not be used in this period.
- Chicken broth soup can be consumed.
- One should not force himself to speak and should not speak to the higher.
- Can use a mixture of honey and lemon to reduce sputum.
- Herbal treatment methods for sore throat Click!
- Pomegranate peel tea recipe for sore throat Click!
- Sore throat and saliva are good Click!
- What Is Good For Hoarseness? Click Natural Remedies!
- Is sweating good for flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What is it good for? Click!
- How Do I Protect You from a Cold? Click!