Anorexia can be described as reluctant to eat. Natural solutions for anorexia in children
Our article will guide parents who suffer from this issue.
Anorexia in children; child is the name given to the person who needs or does not want to buy the food he / she needs to take. There may be psychological reasons as well as more serious reasons.
- What Causes Children Anorexia?
- Who Are Children With Nutritional Difficulties?
- Natural Remedies for Anorexia in Children
- Mint Tea
- Pomegranate Juice
- Green Tea
- Basil Tea
What Causes Children Anorexia?
Seen in children anorexia
Some of the reasons are:
- Urinary tract infections
- Allergic diseases
- sore throats
- Ear pain
- Nose pain
- Hormonal diseases
- Exposure to restless family environment
Who Are Children With Nutritional Difficulties?
The categories in which children with nutritional difficulties are divided are as follows:
- Child who chooses food: Only children who refuse to eat certain foods.
- Normal child who is thought to be anorexia: They are children who consume as much food as they need.
- Appetite and active child: These are the children who fill quickly and are not interested in eating. They are energized. The dining table is a place for them to get up immediately.
- Child afraid of eating: Children who make an effort not to eat and do not open their mouth when food is given to their mouth.
- Anorexia child due to illness: It is the child who does not eat for a certain reason and can eat when this cause disappears.
- An appetite and introverted child: Children who are indifferent and have various psychological problems.
Natural Remedies for Anorexia in Children
An appetite child should take it to the doctor first and have all of its examinations, if no reason is found, we should turn to alternative medicine.
Only, we advise you to consult your doctor without following the suggestions written below.
Peppermint tea is very effective in stimulating appetite.
Boil 1 cup of water into a tablespoon of mint atop
Take it out of the fire and let it cool for 20-30 minutes. Then consume it.
This delicious and juicy fruit is a source of vitamin C and fiber.
It increases your desire to eat.
Eat an orange before meals.
This ruby red fruit is full of vitamins and antioxidants that rejuvenate your body and increase appetite.
Drink 1 cup of pomegranate juice per day to your child.
Green tea is a plant known for its appetite.
Give your child a glass of green tea half an hour before meals.
Grapes are a mineral rich source such as calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, fluoride, copper and zinc.
It is an effective fruit for appetite.
Basil is one of the appetizing plants.
Boil 20 grams of basil leaves in a glass of water until half the water evaporates. Then filter and add cardamom powder, sugar and milk.
Drink this to your child 2 times a day.